Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:53 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by bundy
Tell him to buy you the rampant rabbit vibrator, you soo wont need him for bedroom fun anymore.

Just ask Devon

Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by xabiachica
I'm a stay at home mum but I still went on a work to rule!

If clothes weren't in the hamper - they didn't get washed

If plates, cups etc. weren't taken back to the kitchen - they stayed where they were

I still cooked, cleaned (around what was on tables), washed (what was in the hamper) & loaded the dishwasher (with what was in the kitchen) -----

but guess whose favourite shirt (among other things) didn't get washed?

and whose plates etc (don't even ask what the etc. was) were lying all round the house after a few days?

See, I'd love to try that, but I just can't cope with the mess, clutter and general filth.

He is supposed to be tidying today though.....dread to think what will be left when I get home!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Professional Princess
Tell him to buy you the rampant rabbit vibrator, you soo wont need him for bedroom fun anymore.

Just ask Devon

LOL! Yes, witholding, erm, privileges does seem to work reasonably well. Trouble is, I'm just not home enough to withold them at the moment!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:56 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

See, I'd love to try that, but I just can't cope with the mess, clutter and general filth.

He is supposed to be tidying today though.....dread to think what will be left when I get home!

the place didn't get filthy - my point was I'd have more time to actually clean if I didn't spend half the day picking things up

and it only took a week

sometimes he slips back intop his old ways (well daily almost) - but I just remind him of my work to rule & he tries harder

I think mostly it was embarrasment in front o fthe kids that did it
Old Aug 5th 2004, 9:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

the place didn't get filthy - my point was I'd have more time to actually clean if I didn't spend half the day picking things up

and it only took a week

sometimes he slips back intop his old ways (well daily almost) - but I just remind him of my work to rule & he tries harder

I think mostly it was embarrasment in front o fthe kids that did it
Quick, where can I get hold of some kids!
Old Aug 5th 2004, 10:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Quick, where can I get hold of some kids!

borrow mine any day - I'm just a referee at the moment
Old Aug 6th 2004, 12:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Right, there we go, that's the solution! Shall borrow your kids and dangle them as a guilt trip.....
Old Aug 6th 2004, 1:14 am
¿Dónde estoy?

come & get them.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 3:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

come & get them.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooh...what have I missed ?
Is it something nice you are offering ?
Old Aug 7th 2004, 11:10 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Just found this on page 6???

Better put it back where it belongs.

G
Old Aug 7th 2004, 11:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Okay - strikes off.

G has found it
Old Aug 8th 2004, 1:36 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Just ask Devon
""See, I'd love to try that, but I just can't cope with the mess, clutter and general filth.""

Old Aug 8th 2004, 7:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

I was just thinking lads.
If we all change our usernames and avatars Bundy will think she got the wrong forum when she returns on Monday
Old Aug 8th 2004, 8:03 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I was just thinking lads.
If we all change our usernames and avatars Bundy will think she got the wrong forum when she returns on Monday

Not if she returns on Sunday...

Ha, gotcha!
Old Aug 8th 2004, 9:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Damn it girl.
I thought you said you had no connection at home.
Now you have embarrassed me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.