Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:31 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
LOL! What an interesting mental picture Loose. I think you could class that as jammy

Jammy - definately!

Mind you I reckon she just fancied me too. Frustrated housewife and all that!!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:33 am
Re mem mem member

LOL! Very good Loose, very good. It's working already.

Funny how my anaconda always seems to make girls laugh......never really understood that....

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:33 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Jammy - definately!

Mind you I reckon she just fancied me too. Frustrated housewife and all that!!

Ahhh, that'd be it. Must be that anaconda again
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:35 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Larissa
:scared: Talk about Jammy!
Funny, I have lost the will to clean and tidy... better get on <groan> they could be the ones
If it doesn't work invite the lads from on here round the night before next time. We'll make the place look nice and lived in and we can see if my technique works again.

Gool luck larissa, it'll sell soon.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

If it doesn't work invite the lads from on here round the night before next time. We'll make the place look nice and lived in and we can see if my technique works again.

Gool luck larissa, it'll sell soon.

There's a cunning plan. I can also lend you a rugby team, as they mostly seem to live in our shoe-box of a flat and are very good at making a total mess
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Funny how my anaconda always seems to make girls laugh......never really understood that....

Anaconda? Or worm? Might cause merriment if the two are confused.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:38 am
Re mem mem member

Anaconda? Or worm? Might cause merriment if the two are confused.

I've seen some some pretty big worms in my time!! (that didn't sound right!!)

:scared:

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:38 am
She's a bird, you know

You know what we're doing here. We're running our own chatroom, just for us lot. Bit cheeky, aren't we? But this is the best fun and therapy I've had for ages!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:39 am
She's a bird, you know

I've seen some some pretty big worms in my time!! (that didn't sound right!!)

:scared:

LOL! It's all relative, Loose.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:42 am
Re mem mem member

You know what we're doing here. We're running our own chatroom, just for us lot. Bit cheeky, aren't we? But this is the best fun and therapy I've had for ages!

At least here anyone can join in. And if they dont we can carry on waffling at each other.

I like checking it out after a break to see what new people have decided to join in the battle of the sexes.

Besides I've only been in the chat room once and it confuses me.

plus I'm having fun, whats wrong with that!

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:44 am
She's a bird, you know

At least here anyone can join in. And if they dont we can carry on waffling at each other.

I like checking it out after a break to see what new people have decided to join in the battle of the sexes.

Besides I've only been in the chat room once and it confuses me.

plus I'm having fun, whats wrong with that!

Nothing at all, Loose, nothing at all. This is the best thread ever, it cracks me up. I tried reading back over it but lost the will to live halfway through.

I can't understand the chat room either and it makes me feel like a geek when I use it. Somehow this seems better!

Shall we hold our own waffling olympics? Reckon I've got the gold in the bag
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:52 am
Re mem mem member

Nothing at all, Loose, nothing at all. This is the best thread ever, it cracks me up. I tried reading back over it but lost the will to live halfway through.

I can't understand the chat room either and it makes me feel like a geek when I use it. Somehow this seems better!

Shall we hold our own waffling olympics? Reckon I've got the gold in the bag

I'm doing ok, but lets face it, when it comes to waffling you girls will sweep the board.

Gonna miss this for a few days, wont be back till Tuesday.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:54 am
She's a bird, you know

I'm doing ok, but lets face it, when it comes to waffling you girls will sweep the board.

Gonna miss this for a few days, wont be back till Tuesday.

Running away are we Loose? Eh? Eh? You'll miss me then because I start training our summer staff on Tuesday and will only be in the office at odd moments between now and, well, August.

But I've no doubt I'll find some spare moments to hit the forum...actually, I have just set up an office with internet connection...supposedly for work.....won't be doing much of that then!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 3:58 am
Re mem mem member

Running away are we Loose? Eh? Eh? You'll miss me then because I start training our summer staff on Tuesday and will only be in the office at odd moments between now and, well, August.

But I've no doubt I'll find some spare moments to hit the forum...actually, I have just set up an office with internet connection...supposedly for work.....won't be doing much of that then!

Yup gotta scoot soon. tactical retreat rather than running though. (Run? From you? Pah!)

You'll have to try get on occasionally, cos by August I'll probably be in Darwin!! gulp! looking to fly end of July and i might need you all to bull me up through those last minute wobbles!!

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:01 am
She's a bird, you know

Yup gotta scoot soon. tactical retreat rather than running though. (Run? From you? Pah!)

You'll have to try get on occasionally, cos by August I'll probably be in Darwin!! gulp! looking to fly end of July and i might need you all to bull me up through those last minute wobbles!!

Okay, you're on. I'll still be around, just not every day. Somewhat sporadic. Kind of like when I was in Jersey I suppose.

I trust you will continue with your posting when in Oz - can't lose Loose!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.