Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Everyone knows - just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.
But they are, they are!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:47 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I see the old seppos are up and about.....

Morning you lot over there on the other side of the pond
Good morning to you too, Bundi Sorry we were tramping through your thread all weekend on a troll hunt. Pleased to say we got him though.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:13 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what time we start posting here in your time...
And now there's 3 parts of the globe, USA, Aus, UK....

I'm in Australia, and it's exactly 12 midnight here now(going from monday to tuesday)

In the UK it is 7 hours earlier, so.... ummmm(oh, so good at this...) it's 5 in the afternoon....
Bundy will be going home soon, and only comes on at work.

And I'm going to bed!!!

Good night!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:20 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Ok, I'm back to talking to myself again. I'm obviously on the wrong side of the world. Anyway, sorry to hear about your road accident, Bundy
I'd talk to you AmerLisa only I'm going to be gone for a bit. But I think we kind of barged in on this thread and don't know if they want us here with our particular brand of rubbish. The troll is gone so I'm out of here
So sorry about your nasty accident Bundy.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
I'd talk to you AmerLisa only I'm going to be gone for a bit. But I think we kind of barged in on this thread and don't know if they want us here with our particular brand of rubbish. The troll is gone so I'm out of here
So sorry about your nasty accident Bundy.
No, no it will be ok. They are a nice bunch here. I'm not exactly a British Expat, nor an American Expat anymore either, I'm like a Fourth World Expat (not from any country anymore) so I've been pretty welcomed here (sigh...Fourth World grammatical errors and all)
Old Aug 16th 2004, 5:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Dont leave - anyone!!!
We welcome everyone on our 'crap' thread!
basically its all about giving the male of the species a good thrashing....so the more females join in the merrier!
please stay...make yourself welcome...theres champers in the cooler, choccies in that HUUUGE box over by the flowers.....(what am i saying?)

sue
Old Aug 16th 2004, 5:34 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
Dont leave - anyone!!!
basically its all about giving the male of the species a good thrashing....so the more females join in the merrier!

Men - Bad
Women - Good

Grunt, grunt, scratch, scratch........See we can anything you can do.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont leave - anyone!!!
please stay...make yourself welcome...theres champers in the cooler, choccies in that HUUUGE box over by the flowers.....(what am i saying?)

sue
See, I knew I felt welcomed.

And I'm always up for a good thrashing.....well when I'm not doing the goddess bit, domestic that is.....

Sigh....I've missed the rubbish men again.....
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alright, FFS, what is with the smilie allowance!!! I'm only allowed a measly 3 smilies!! I want more I tell you , more!!!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh....I've missed the rubbish men again.....
Nah we are always around somewhere just biding our time

G
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:30 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

It really is time we got this thread downgraded to 1 star or under so that anyone coming to it sort of unexpected doesn't think it's any better than it is.

Let's face it: the thread is full of useless drunken ramblings, hellos, hi I fell off my bikes, hello I'm an ugly clowns, nothing very useful at alls.

To downrate this thread, please press the 'terrible thread' option in the upper bar with the star ratings.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Don
It really is time we got this thread downgraded to 1 star or under so that anyone coming to it sort of unexpected doesn't think it's any better than it is.

Let's face it: the thread is full of useless drunken ramblings, hellos, hi I fell off my bikes, hello I'm an ugly clowns, nothing very useful at alls.

To downrate this thread, please press the 'terrible thread' option in the upper bar with the star ratings.
I keep telling ya, its not drunken ramblin's its too much coffee ramblin's. And I don't think its a bad thread. Perhaps rename it to Ramblin's. I'm going to upgrade it.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:34 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don

now now Don, just cos we dont beg for karma....UNLIKE SOME......doesnt mean we deserve to be downrated!!
its just not cricket old chap!
woohoo...we beat the windies!!
sorry, that should be on the sporty chat forum shoudlnt it?

sue

edit note - just had a look on the sporty forum chatty thingy, and no one has mentioned that we beat the west indies at cricket!! Did I miss something, is it a football only forum??

Last edited by tiredwithtwins; Aug 16th 2004 at 6:42 am.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:40 am

I keep telling ya, its not drunken ramblin's its too much coffee ramblin's. And I don't think its a bad thread. Perhaps rename it to Ramblin's. I'm going to upgrade it.
I tried to uprate it, but it only seems to let you vote once!!
Mods!! Not Fair!!!!

Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:43 am
Brit'n'TX

edit note - just had a look on the sporty forum chatty thingy, and no one has mentioned that we beat the west indies at cricket!! Did I miss something, is it a football only forum??
you'll find that on the "so miracles do sometimes happen" forum ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.