Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Yikes! Snow?! I'm going home!!!!!!
A good few inches

Of snow!!!

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:44 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes! Snow?! I'm going home!!!!!!
snow!!! you should see here...!!!

anyhow, how's everyone doing today?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
snow!!! you should see here...!!!

anyhow, how's everyone doing today?
Ey up K

Just been out gritting the road outside my house.

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:32 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ey up K

Just been out gritting the road outside my house.

G
"lucky you"... if you're finished, you want to do ours... lots of snow fell last night... more to come... bloody cold today. In my office wearing my jacket 'cos too cold otherwise!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm....snowed lastnight, most of which hasn't stuck...
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:59 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back already!

In laws arrived safely, and rested, so we did the whole tour.
Now at work, where someone else has done the mail and cheques, so now waiting for lunch.

Bundy, have a good trip back, and a great xmas!!!
Hugs for all!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, no snow here. Just freezing fog. Nice. Better not be foggy tomorrow because I really don't fancy sitting at Southampton airport for several hours waiting for Jersey to reveal itself through the gloom. You can't fly into Jersey in the fog - something to do with a big crash in 1967 where the plane missed the runway and tried to land on the road because visibility was 'reduced' Lord only knows why we're flying from Southampton and I've just remembered that our return flight leaves at 7am which means getting to the airport at 6am which means getting up at 4.30am.......I really shouldn't book flights when not thinking clearly. Worst of all, it will mean getting Mr B and my never-up-before-11am brother up and out of the house by 5.30am

I'm not well today having succumbed to the veritable soup of lurgy here at work. I'm in for an hour or two to sort myself out before the Chrimbo break and then I'm heading off. So if I don't get round to saying it again, Happy Christmas you lot, and may 2005 bring peace and harmony and visas/house sales/decent exchange rate.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:58 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not well today having succumbed to the veritable soup of lurgy here at work.
I have no idea what that means, but good luck with it!
And good luck with fog and return flight!

Not doing the new years thing, because you'll be 'hearing' from me before that!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
I have no idea what that means, but good luck with it!
And good luck with fog and return flight!

Not doing the new years thing, because you'll be 'hearing' from me before that!

LOL! It means that there are all kinds of nasty coughs and colds and illnesses going about at the moment (lurgy is slang for an illness of some sort).

Oooo, so I'm going to hear from you?! Cool! Do you think you can shout that loud?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! It means that there are all kinds of nasty coughs and colds and illnesses going about at the moment (lurgy is slang for an illness of some sort).

Oooo, so I'm going to hear from you?! Cool! Do you think you can shout that loud?
Ugh!!

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ugh!!

G

Definite ugh. You don't want to know the details. I'm struggling to remain here long enough to say happy Christmas to my colleagues and then beat a hasty retreat.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Not only me either....
Not saying anymore....

Good luck with not catching anything major then!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Not only me either....
Not saying anymore....

Good luck with not catching anything major then!

Blimey Simone, you're being a bit cryptic today! What's going on?!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Definite ugh. You don't want to know the details. I'm struggling to remain here long enough to say happy Christmas to my colleagues and then beat a hasty retreat.
Well at least get us up to 10000 first.

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well at least get us up to 10000 first.

G

Will do my best in between vomit trips sorry, too much detail?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.