Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 17th 2004, 9:01 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Not chatted to you for ages and ages...how are ya mate? I hope you are not wishing it rain on me with that cheeky grin?
I think it will be the hottest xmas and new year Lanzarote will have had so there
Do you think i should try to cut my CV down then, by taking out alll the schooling shite?
Hows the missus...are you looking forward to the 25th then?
Aye, I know....time flies...I'm sure you'll have a ball of a time

As for CV...well if you've loads of experience, just need your latest stuff really...no one cares about work that ain't relevant nor gcse's and crap...plus it's easier to scan a CV that's printed front to back, less to lose, and also can scan it in the puter easier....

As for the missus, shes' good, got a dinner thing she's cooking tomorrow, it was a charity thing her team at work offered, and the person that got it a few months back wants the dinner tomorrow *l*
Old Dec 17th 2004, 3:50 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hear hear to K's comments before.

Bundy, GET A GOOD REST THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 4:58 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well have a good weekend all
Old Dec 19th 2004, 6:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.

Well, where did that weekend go???!!!! Happy to report that there was a bit of a lie in and I did get tea in bed. Twice. Good boy, Mr B.

Donna - sorry to hear about your friend. That's sad. I have a very good friend who is manic depressive and I've been there with him after countless suicide attempts. Never an easy one and always hard on those who are left to deal with it. Chin up flower.

On to happier things - BundyMum has been out walking for the first time since September!!!!!! Ok, so when I say 'walking' I really mean 'zimmering' since she went beetling off down the pier of one of the small harbours in Jersey with her zimmer and a determined look on her face, according to my dad. Considering that she only stood up for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and has a spine effectively fractured in two places, she is clearly making progress! She's on a health drive to prepare herself for chemo and, as she put it, wants to get the wind in her hair while she still has it We all troop back to Jersey on Wednesday for Chrimbo.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bundy
Hello.

Well, where did that weekend go???!!!! Happy to report that there was a bit of a lie in and I did get tea in bed. Twice. Good boy, Mr B.

Donna - sorry to hear about your friend. That's sad. I have a very good friend who is manic depressive and I've been there with him after countless suicide attempts. Never an easy one and always hard on those who are left to deal with it. Chin up flower.

On to happier things - BundyMum has been out walking for the first time since September!!!!!! Ok, so when I say 'walking' I really mean 'zimmering' since she went beetling off down the pier of one of the small harbours in Jersey with her zimmer and a determined look on her face, according to my dad. Considering that she only stood up for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and has a spine effectively fractured in two places, she is clearly making progress! She's on a health drive to prepare herself for chemo and, as she put it, wants to get the wind in her hair while she still has it We all troop back to Jersey on Wednesday for Chrimbo.
Determined zimmering, I like the image!

All good news Bundy, take care
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Determined zimmering, I like the image!

All good news Bundy, take care

Thanks DM. Yep, determined zimmering does conjure an interesting image doesn't it! She's hysterical with that thing - she picks it up and lifts it round corners which isn't quite the point. And she's taken to leaving it in the middle of the room and taking a few steps backwards to sit on her chair. She takes after my grandmother who was much the same in her final years. Family task over chrimbo is to customise the zimmer so it 'looks less like some old woman's' (BM's words).
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Thanks DM. Yep, determined zimmering does conjure an interesting image doesn't it! She's hysterical with that thing - she picks it up and lifts it round corners which isn't quite the point. And she's taken to leaving it in the middle of the room and taking a few steps backwards to sit on her chair. She takes after my grandmother who was much the same in her final years. Family task over chrimbo is to customise the zimmer so it 'looks less like some old woman's' (BM's words).
Fine idea
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-abr0257l.jpg   Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-abr0389l.jpg   Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-ang0288l.jpg  
Old Dec 19th 2004, 11:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Fine idea

LOL!!!! Forwarding to BM as we speak....I think she'll appreciate the humour
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:30 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the customizing etc Bundy!
Glad to here the good news!

Well, I won't be on here much after tonight.
Tomorrow morning, 7.30, in laws are arriving. Going to see a few sights with them, then go home. Then to work at about 11, then christmas lunch at work, so busy day.
Then Wednesday to York(an hour east of Perth) to see Pascal skidive with his colleague and 'boss', and then a xmas lunch with them.
Thursday and friday back to 'norml'.
Though it won't be normal for 4 weeks.

In laws are staying in the room this computer is in, so will maybe be on here less. Also have a laptop, though that is annoying!
Will be busy with xmas etc of course too.

Anyway, I'll still be online a bit.

Have no idea why I'm typing this, first of all, who cares..., and secondly, I'm not even really leaving
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Simone

Tomorrow morning, 7.30, in laws are arriving. Going to see a few sights with them, then go home. Then to work at about 11, then christmas lunch at work, so busy day.
Then Wednesday to York(an hour east of Perth) to see Pascal skidive with his colleague and 'boss', and then a xmas lunch with them.

In laws are staying in the room this computer is in, so will maybe be on here less. Also have a laptop, though that is annoying!

Have no idea why I'm typing this, first of all, who cares..., and secondly, I'm not even really leaving
I care ... a bit ...

Have a good one In-laws ... lawdy, hope they're friendly
Old Dec 20th 2004, 1:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone

I care Simone!!!!

Good luck with the in laws.....hope it's, erm, ok.

I'll be disappearing too after tomorrow since I can't cope with the slooooow system in Jersey and generally chuck things at the computer in a rage before the internet even connects. So, Happy Chrimble to you and see you on the other side.......2005 here we come
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I care Simone!!!!

Good luck with the in laws.....hope it's, erm, ok.

I'll be disappearing too after tomorrow since I can't cope with the slooooow system in Jersey and generally chuck things at the computer in a rage before the internet even connects. So, Happy Chrimble to you and see you on the other side.......2005 here we come
Have a good trip Bundy.

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:08 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Have a good trip Bundy.

G

...and what time do you call this???!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:25 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

...and what time do you call this???!!!!
Busy, busy ,busy

Loads of snow here

Can't stay online much 'cos I'm waiting for a phone call.

G
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Busy, busy ,busy

Loads of snow here

Can't stay online much 'cos I'm waiting for a phone call.

G
Yikes! Snow?! I'm going home!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.