Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by DIMO8
It would come under St Helens
My mum came from St Helens

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:39 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

It has a very sad history really.....................when i worked there i spoke to women who were in there just for having babies out of wedlock..and that was years and years ago
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:40 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
My mum came from St Helens

G
where abouts??
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

It has a very sad history really.....................when i worked there i spoke to women who were in there just for having babies out of wedlock..and that was years and years ago
Yep
They were known as 'moral defectives'.

Really sad. Became institutionalised

Happened all over.

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:45 am

Very Very sad indeed...and look at todays society :scared:
I suppose i would love to analyse people......i try to take people for what they are...but i would love to be able to work out thier mind...can you do that?
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:46 am
Bitter and twisted

where abouts??
Not sure

My cousin's hubby was a director of a glass comany there. Never really been myself

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:47 am

Not sure

My cousin's hubby was a director of a glass comany there. Never really been myself

G
< Singing>..'.St Helens Glass has the Class'
Very famous for glass is St Helens.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:47 am
Bitter and twisted

I suppose i would love to analyse people......i try to take people for what they are...but i would love to be able to work out thier mind...can you do that?
Australia still has a lot of hospitals like that but no one listens when I warn them what it is like in a lot of places.

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Yes
I used to treat people with anxiety disorders. Phobias,obsessive -compulsives,sexual disorders etc.

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:50 am

Australia still has a lot of hospitals like that but no one listens when I warn them what it is like in a lot of places.

G
Anyway Pal...will love and leave you as i hear my bed calling me. ( was on nights last night) and i am beat.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Anyway Pal...will love and leave you as i hear my bed calling me. ( was on nights last night) and i am beat.
OK. Sweet dreams.

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:54 am

OK. Sweet dreams.

G
Nighty night G.......Thanks for the chat.....catch you on tomorrow
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Nighty night G.......Thanks for the chat.....catch you on tomorrow
I'll be around at some point but will be out walking if leg is OK.

Nice talking to you too

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 10:59 am

I'll be around at some point but will be out walking if leg is OK.

Nice talking to you too

G
Ok...be on in the morning sometime too! Dont be making the leg worse you need to rest it and elevate it...and thats coming from a general nurse.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 11:01 am
Bitter and twisted

Ok...be on in the morning sometime too! Dont be making the leg worse you need to rest it and elevate it...and thats coming from a general nurse.
It stiffens up if I do that

Good job you know what I'm on about

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.