Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:22 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
`
Ah, so that's why.

I'll try and give you some karma
And anyone else in here, if possible.
Right, so only got Donna and dbickle....
Have to spread!
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:25 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Right, so only got Donna and dbickle....
Have to spread!
Ah thanks Simone...will return if allowed to! Will try to karma you to G for having a poorly leg...even if you are exaggerating see you are getting my attention arnt you
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:26 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I hit Dbickle with some the other day...never got any back mind you
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Ah thanks Simone...will return if allowed to! Will try to karma you to G for having a poorly leg...even if you are exaggerating see you are getting my attention arnt you
It must work then. Just sent you some

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:31 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

And the CTC thread continues....Hi G ...Hi Bundy
Flying visit...How do you like the avatar? Too Smutty, now be honest
Lovely...

and must say, this place has taken off again an't it...
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:31 am

On that sharing Karma note...gonna have to shoot,
going to the a really snazzy place tonight so need to get glad rags ready and the party face on.
i know you are both so jealous right now thinking about me going to this snazzy place arn't you.
well i will tell you then its the............................................... ........

BINGO!!!!!!

Last edited by DIMO8; Oct 27th 2004 at 2:37 am.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

On that sharing Karma note...gonna have to shoot, going to the a really snazzy place tonight so need to get glad rags ready and the party face on................................................ ..................i know you are both so jealous right ow thinking about me going to this snazzy place arnt you............................................... .........well i will tel you then its the.......................

BINGO!!!!!!
I have to go and make dinner soon.

G
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I need karma cos wmoore over took me with his bonus points *l* only need 11 points

Originally Posted by Bob
Lovely...

and must say, this place has taken off again an't it...
Thanks Bob.....Cant stay though to chat..we keep missing each ther these days dont we, oh well catch up with you soon.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:34 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bob
I need karma cos wmoore over took me with his bonus points *l* only need 11 points
Just tried Bob. It won't let me

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:35 am

See you later guys.......Hope the leg gets better G.

Will try to hit you with some Bob
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:36 am
Bitter and twisted

See you later guys.......Hope the leg gets better G.
Bundy says it needs kissing better

G
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The hair look fab Simone but i think it looks more red than purple. I had similar colours a couple of years ago, although you really have to think about what you wear with it.
Yes, that's why I'm glad it's not too obvious(way less obvious than in that photo).
Last year I went quite drastic, and they first bleached some strands, and then coloured red, so I had bright red stripes. That was hard clothing wise. Lilac and pink looked quite silly. Though usually I wear black or blue or white anway.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:39 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
Bundy says it needs kissing better

G
xxxxx cyber kisses for leg
right i am going now...see ya Simone.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 2:46 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

xxxxx cyber kisses for leg
right i am going now...see ya Simone.
seeya!

OMG Bob! I think I just got about 60 points from you!
Tried you this morning, couldn't. Now on 24 hour ban

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.