Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:58 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Made sense to you eh Loose? What does that say about you then?
lol!

Yeah, I had the 'e', d, r and more missing!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:58 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
"Paps" makes me think of the middle-ages, saggy boobs, old whenches (sp?)
<shudders>
"Norks" sounds like cartoon creatures, or is that the "snorks"?
<frowns>
"Baps" aren't they for burgers?
<frowns again>
"Zeps" What???
<Shrugs shoulders, what planet is Loose from?>
"Threps" what the .... ?
<ho hum>

I agree Simone, they don't sound that complimentary

Here's a snork picture for ya Loose
SHOW US YOUR NORKS
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:59 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone
Ok, restarted, now it works!! (should've done that straight away!!)

Now, Loose, stop whinging! I didn't whinge sunday!!!!

Cos you only had a small sherry!

Shame we cant restart some of you women and make you work properly.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:00 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Jack Daws
SHOW US YOUR NORKS

Ok jack - you ready for this......brace yersen.......

oh you mean the girls!!

Tell these women they dont understand what a real hangover's like.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Cos you only had a small sherry!

Shame we cant restart some of you women and make you work properly.
I believe you missed a few posts!!!!
Bix, I'm just good at doing several things at the same time
Like last night at the 'Hookers and pimps' party Watching Holland fail miserably against Tjech republic, having a good time, keeping the bonfire going, singing along with Dave Mathews, and drinking Sangria, Martini, Amerretto, white wine and various other substances while dressed in a mini skirt and net stocking thingys(?).
So there! Was a good training session, I must say! I literally drank a few litres of sangria. Oops! My excuse is, I don't drink very often, so when I do, I do it right!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:04 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I had a hangover once. Mate's 21st. Had nothing to eat but a bag of Jelly Babies, had to drive to Reading for the party, missed the food but arrived at 8.00pm in time for the booze. Watched the fireworks at 9.30pm....and the rest is a blank. Woke up at 4pm asleep in my car then proceeded to throw up every ten minutes for the next 6 hours. A new Jelly Baby appeared each time. Drove home that afternoon and it took about 5 hours as I had to stop at every servo and layby!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok jack - you ready for this......brace yersen.......

oh you mean the girls!!

Tell these women they dont understand what a real hangover's like.

We all know you men can't take pain. It's a scientific fact - us birds have a higher pain threshold (hence childbirth)
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:18 am
Re mem mem member

lol bet you cant face jelly babies now eh!!

As for pain....you've never been kicked in the jubblies! (have you?)

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:21 am
Re mem mem member

I believe you missed a few posts!!!!

Fair enough!

The drinks sounded dodgy, but the stocking sounded gooood!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 4:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Fair enough!

The drinks sounded dodgy, but the stocking sounded gooood!

So, you've never heard of Sangria, Martini, Amerretto?
Sangria is spanish, fruity red wine stuff.
Martini is, na, martini is international, right?
Amerretto is a liquer, it's a bitter sweet taste, can't explain...
Looked on the internet for it, they were talking about drinking it in shots

Anyway, I don't think stocking was the right word for what I was wearing...
What are these called in English?
(not me!!!!)
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-netpanty.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Fish nets Simone...
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 5:52 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Larissa
Fish nets Simone...
Of course!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

So, fish net stockings, or just fish nets? Here it's net panty's. (but panties don't mean undies here...)

(oh, and just for the record, I don't usually wear them, it was a theme party!!!)
Geez, hope some people don't skip a lot of the posts, cos some people might think I'm a hooker that drink drives :scared:

Last edited by Simone; Jun 22nd 2004 at 5:55 am.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:03 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Geez, hope some people don't skip a lot of the posts, cos some people might think I'm a hooker that drink drives :scared:
Another UK saying.
"If the cap fits then wear it"
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:12 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Bix
Another UK saying.
"If the cap fits then wear it"
Oh, aren't you just the typical, caring, newage guy?

Shocking, I'm totally offended!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 6:15 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Enough of this drivel

SHOW US YOUR NORKS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.