Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 2:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

What's happened to this thread? Where's the bickering? Have you given up and admitted defeat, you boys?

By the way, back with the men/women thread, I've just spent an hour showing 3 telephone technicians how to fit a blinkin telephone extension. You men. No idea!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 2:49 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Not sure where everyone else is but I'm keeping my head down due to a complete bitch of a hangover.

Got carried away celebrating the football last night. On a school night too!! tut!!

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 2:57 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Not sure where everyone else is but I'm keeping my head down due to a complete bitch of a hangover.

Got carried away celebrating the football last night. On a school night too!! tut!!

I had a great night last night - went out for a walk when the SOCCER was on. Bliss, no one around. Then went to the supermarket and had the run of the place all to myself. It's the only good thing about soccer in my view - everyone else is stuck inside watching it so I get space and freedom!

Third State of Origin in a couple of weeks...now there's something to get excited about
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:16 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
I had a great night last night - went out for a walk when the SOCCER was on. Bliss, no one around. Then went to the supermarket and had the run of the place all to myself. It's the only good thing about soccer in my view - everyone else is stuck inside watching it so I get space and freedom!

Third State of Origin in a couple of weeks...now there's something to get excited about
Sacrilage!! There's no such sport as "soccer" and I cant believe your not following the 3rd biggest sporting event in the world!!

The most popular sport in the world being lit up by an ugly little scouse scally. Joyous!!!!

Apart from the bloody hangovers! Managed 3 hours sleep, and fought the urge to hurl all day.

I want some sympathy.............
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:18 am
She's a bird, you know

Loose, Loose, Loose. How are you going to manage in Oz where football (as you call it) is so far down the pecking order that it barely gets a look-in. It's a game played by men who seem to want to look like girls. Can't call that a sport!

Got a hangover have you? Shall I shout?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh Loose, we warned you about mixing tippex and alcohol... it will give you a tremendous headache...
BETTER START SHOUTING GIRLS!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:21 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Larissa
Ahhhh Loose, we warned you about mixing tippex and alcohol... it will give you a tremendous headache...
BETTER START SHOUTING GIRLS!!!!
]

LOL! Poor old Loose.
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Great minds think alike eh?
Don't worry Loose, only an hour or so, then you can get in that traffic jam and get home...
Meanwhile, we shall be SHOUTING YA BIG WUSS!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:33 am
Re mem mem member

SSHHHHHHUUUUUSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!

We're not talking one of your girlie hangovers here. "ooo I drank 3 bacardi breezers last night, I was soooo drunk".

This is a big manly nasty butch ass kicker of a hangover. The sort that would drop a horse or kill a weak and simple woman!

Cant type anymore.......it hurts.

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:35 am
She's a bird, you know

SSHHHHHHUUUUUSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!

We're not talking one of your girlie hangovers here. "ooo I drank 3 bacardi breezers last night, I was soooo drunk".

This is a big manly nasty butch ass kicker of a hangover. The sort that would drop a horse or kill a weak and simple woman!

LOL! ANyone drinking Bacardi Breezers deserves a hangover in my view, so you're right there.

Have you got spots in front of your eyes and a pounding in the temples?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Try using your fingers, Loose, not your head
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:37 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

hlp! y kyboas not woking!!!!!! hlp!!! aghhhh!!!!!!
whn I typ so ltts (th ons that on't wok) th whol coput go unny!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:38 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Did it get wet?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
hlp! y kyboas not woking!!!!!! hlp!!! aghhhh!!!!!!
whn I typ so ltts (th ons that on't wok) th whol coput go unny!!!

Quick! Simone's been on the tippex too!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 3:40 am
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
LOL! ANyone drinking Bacardi Breezers deserves a hangover in my view, so you're right there.

Have you got spots in front of your eyes and a pounding in the temples?

yup, and my guts are a mess. The only curry house open for miles around was one of the worst! And my eyeballs feel like they're too big for my head. And my ears need to pop. And if I stand up quick I feel like I'm gonna hurl.

My own stupid fault. Drank as much last night a I usually do over a whole weekend. Its not big and its clever.

I want my mum!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.