Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe you people.
G leaves me in charge of this thread and just because I turn my head for a few hours you come with the soppy matey stuff
This is supposed to be a "vent" and argue thread and you are ruining it.
Now let's try to get it back on line shall we ?

Anya, stick to the knitting patterns and leave the puters to the men who they were meant for. One of the main reasons god put woman on earth was to knit. Come on say it after me..one pearl, two plain.

Simone, stop the chit chat for once and get your dissertation finished - and keep your hands off the photos too - your concentration level is typical of a female.

Bundy, how many tongues do you get through in a year ? Enough to fill a shoe shop I reckon. Please make a diary entry of the day you actually do a days work there. Reckon there will only be 5 entries in a 5 year journal.

Mairi, well what can I say ? Just keep drinking. You make more sense when topped up with alcohol compared with the others - but that aint saying much.

Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:44 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Personally i think your all a bunch of pretentious, ego stroking, arse lickers!!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:44 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Personally i think your all a bunch of pretentious, ego stroking, arse lickers!!
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Well that was just a random selection. Not necessarily stuff that will happen today. Anyway Anya's the organised one. Spreadsheets for everything!
Hmmm... I'm trying to think of a discrete way to ask this...
I wonder if you've seen *all* Anya's spreadsheets, or perhaps... you has one hidden in the depths of your computer... regarding... well, work it out
Old Jun 19th 2004, 10:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Hmmm... I'm trying to think of a discrete way to ask this...
I wonder if you've seen *all* Anya's spreadsheets, or perhaps... you has one hidden in the depths of your computer... regarding... well, work it out
Jay, I just wish you would stop beating around the bush and come out with it. Be open man.

Larissa, we can always rely on you to lower the tone of any thread can't we ? You would win first prize in the degradation stakes except that you are a woman so it doesn't count
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I was talking about the "put the toilet lid down" chart, of course. What else would I mean?
Old Jun 19th 2004, 6:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Anya has no trouble with that.
She designed this one........
Attached Images  
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:34 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
G leaves me in charge of this thread and just because I turn my head for a few hours you come with the soppy matey stuff

Anya, stick to the knitting patterns and leave the puters to the men who they were meant for. One of the main reasons god put woman on earth was to knit. Come on say it after me..one pearl, two plain.
As it happens, knitting is an activity that requires not just dexterity, but good math skills too. When I used to knit a lot, I wrote a computer program (in Fortran II) to produce new and ever more complex knitting patterns.... I also taught many of the men I was working with how to knit.

So, Bixie, I suggest you get back in your garden shed in Llareggub or wherever it is you're lurking, and *think again*...

Anya.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:38 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Anya has no trouble with that.
She designed this one........
Looks like an excellent idea - would encourage men to go outside & use the yard, which is all they're fit for. (Mind you, didn't I read somehere that Lion pee is very good for herbaceous borders - or was that some zoo trying to make extra cash on the side?)

And in our house, it would stop the cats (both male of course ) from drinking out of the loo. Eeeeewwwww.

Anya.
Old Jun 19th 2004, 7:44 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by Bix

G. leaves in you *in charge* of this thread? Yikes! He must be deluded - when in the annals of history could a *man* ever organise anything (apart from Winston Churchill, of course - and we all know that he was a woman, really).

And where has G. gone, pray? Off fishing, probably - how blokish is that? Bet he won't even do anything decent like go to the shops or the ballet while he's in Oz.

Honestly, these menfolk....

Anya.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:19 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

Simone, stop the chit chat for once and get your dissertation finished - and keep your hands off the photos too - your concentration level is typical of a female.
Right, it's finished!!

30 copies printed and binded
Bix, I'm just good at doing several things at the same time
Like last night at the 'Hookers and pimps' party Watching Holland fail miserably against Tjech republic, having a good time, keeping the bonfire going, singing along with Dave Mathews, and drinking Sangria, Martini, Amerretto, white wine and various other substances while dressed in a mini skirt and net stocking thingys(?).
So there! Was a good training session, I must say! I literally drank a few litres of sangria. Oops! My excuse is, I don't drink very often, so when I do, I do it right!

Oh, and after my photo's being mentioned, I've changed my hair again! Now nearly black, and quite short. No pic, yet!!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:36 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, the thread is moved to The Lounge.

Well, I guess it is where it belongs
Old Jun 20th 2004, 7:11 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Simone
Hey, the thread is moved to The Lounge.
Yeah, they wanted you women to feel at home. You spend most of the day lounging around doing very little.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 7:12 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Yeah, they wanted you women to feel at home. You spend most of the day lounging around doing very little.

blimey, havent been online for a couple of days....this thread is up to 717 posts!!! crikey, you lot have been busy (or is that bored?)
so.......who did what to whom and why?? (the abridged version will suffice!!)

sue
Old Jun 20th 2004, 7:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by anya4oz
G. leaves in you *in charge* of this thread? Yikes! He must be deluded - when in the annals of history could a *man* ever organise anything (apart from Winston Churchill, of course - and we all know that he was a woman, really).

And where has G. gone, pray? Off fishing, probably - how blokish is that? Bet he won't even do anything decent like go to the shops or the ballet while he's in Oz.

Honestly, these menfolk....

Anya.
Hey, don't have a go at G when he can't defend himself
I'll have you know fishing is a very skilful sport and one that requires much patience. Don't see many women fishing do we ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.