Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:04 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
I didn't trawl through the whole thread, I just looked for your name as a poster and struck lucky. What's more I did it with images turned off (so I expect I missed lots of interesting pictures) as otherwise that is one slooooooooooooooow-loading thread over dial-up!
Ahhhh! Right!
Very good idea! Going through the whole thing is :scared:

TWT: Loose is somewhere on one of the last pages. I think it's actually him this time too!

Yeah, I don't think MMW and Anja are on there yet??
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Loose, you have been a bit derogatory to young Bundy so I thought you needed reminding of the natural beauty of this outspoken specimen.
Look at the front row on the right
Bix, you muppet, I'm on the back row, second from the left. The tall one with dark hair (as opposed to the blond bird, or the short one with red hair
Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

??? Back row, surely? (And, to resolve the ambiguity, their right, not ours.)

How did you come by this picture anyway, Bix? Something you're not telling us?

Thanks MMW.

Bix has the piccie from further back on the names/faces thread. At least, I hope that's where he got it from....

Last edited by bundy; Jun 17th 2004 at 8:39 pm.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:36 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Simone
Yeah, I don't think MMW and Anja are on there yet??
Hmmm, I've got one of me looking really angelic (aged 5) which I might put up. Have to get to a scanner first though!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

Hmmm, I've got one of me looking really angelic (aged 5) which I might put up. Have to get to a scanner first though!

Oooo, go on! Can't find any photos of me aged small. They must all be in Jersey. What a shame.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:43 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Ok bundy and I have put fairly recent pics up, Simone, TWT, mark, all of you looking on this mammoth thread, lets get some of you up (the ones of you as nippers are fun, but recent ones too).

Its easy for bundy cos she's a bit tasty for a posh bird, but I'm no oil painting and I've put one up, so no excuses guys.

Good morning by the way!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:46 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Ok bundy and I have put fairly recent pics up, Simone, TWT, mark, all of you looking on this mammoth thread, lets get some of you up (the ones of you as nippers are fun, but recent ones too).

Its easy for bundy cos she's a bit tasty for a posh bird, but I'm no oil painting and I've put one up, so no excuses guys.

Good morning by the way!
Good morning

I'm in there twice. Maybe MMW remembers which pages...!!!

Bundy: yeah right!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

Good morning by the way!

LOL! C'mon Loose, don't you go putting yourself down.

I think I've run out of photos. Well, ones that I could post anyway.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:00 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by Simone
I'm in there twice. Maybe MMW remembers which pages...!!!
Actually it didn't take too long to find you yesterday, with pictures turned off and working back from the end (there's a cross-reference from your second one back to the first one).
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

Actually it didn't take too long to find you yesterday, with pictures turned off and working back from the end (there's a cross-reference from your second one back to the first one).

Well can you tell me?! Where's Simone?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:02 pm
Class 2 Guru

Its easy for bundy cos she's a bit tasty for a posh bird
Er, um, why is bundy a posh bird? (I'm not saying she isn't, I just wonder how you got that impression. And perhaps I wonder quite what you mean, even. Or maybe you're just winding her up?)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

Er, um, why is bundy a posh bird? (I'm not saying she isn't, I just wonder how you got that impression. And perhaps I wonder quite what you mean, even. Or maybe you're just winding her up?)

Yeah, confuses me too. It's been going for ages, this posh bird business.

MMW, you've met me - I'm not posh am i?!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:10 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
Well can you tell me?! Where's Simone?
I meant "well it didn't take me very long so it shouldn't take you very long". I might go hunting again if I have a moment.

Are you posh? I'm not even sure what it means. Are we talking about the class system? I reckon you're upper middle class if that helps, but then so many of us are (and, to balance it, so many of us aren't!)
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:12 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I meant "well it didn't take me very long so it shouldn't take you very long". I might go hunting again if I have a moment.

Are you posh? I'm not even sure what it means. Are we talking about the class system? I reckon you're upper middle class if that helps, but then so many of us are (and, to balance it, so many of us aren't!)

Bugger, I think I'm one of the ones that aren't.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

See, I was sort of hinting, not very subtlely, that you might give the page number. Contrary to popular belief, I do actually have some work to do today

As for being posh....I don't reckon I'm posh at all. Admittedly, I went to a private school but I was on a scholarship so it doesn't really count. My family was once quite *posh* and quite well known, but things have gone downhill over the years and now we're just pretty normal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.