Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:45 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Dont remind me bundy!!

poor kylies gonna be lucky to get out of the arrival suite when I land!
You think Darwin has an arrival suite???
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Dont remind me bundy!!

poor kylies gonna be lucky to get out of the arrival suite when I land!

Book into the aiport hotel then Loose

Wouldn't want you being arrested as soon as you touch down on Aussie soil.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:49 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Originally posted by Simone
Nobody could call me flat! (except that lola ferrari girl)
Simone, the mind boggles
Especially as Miss Ferrari's dead, isn't she?
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not crap, but I do go a bit fast around corners, and sometimes hit the curbs.....

Um, yeah, Bundy. don't know why I'm going here, but... I'll just say I'm even just a bit less flat than twt....
can't say that I'm that happy about it though

ok next subject

Despite the Incident with the Ice, I'm not a bad driver, mainly because my dad taught me and he's an excellent driver. My older brother failed his test 6 times before eventually passing on a sympathy vote - needless to say, I tend not to get in a moving vehicle with him. I got full marks in my driving test, ha ha.

Mr B, having grown up in Nundle where things like driving licences are considered totally unimportant, never actually took his full test. So he can't drive over here and I get to act as chauffeur, lucky me Not that I'd enjoy his driving - shortly after we met he managed to get a ute stuck on the edge of a ravine, swaying backwards and forwards hollywood style.
She's a bird, you know

LOL!!! Snigger....
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Simone, the mind boggles
Especially as Miss Ferrari's dead, isn't she? [/QUOTE]

Which is never a good look
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:50 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

yeah perhaps I was a bit optimistic there. If memory serves its more of an arrival garage!

Wont need a hotel though, kylies appartment is in the middle of the city, I'll just throw her over my shoulder and sprint there!!

Anyway, pleeease change the subject - we haven't got a cold shower at work!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

yeah perhaps I was a bit optimistic there. If memory serves its more of an arrival garage!

Reminds me of arriving at various airports in Zimbabwe where they get your luggage off the plane and walk up and down the airport shed parading it like some weird gameshow!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:53 pm
Class 2 Guru

because my dad taught me and he's an excellent driver
More pertinently, he's presumably a good teacher.
he managed to get a ute stuck on the edge of a ravine, swaying backwards and forwards hollywood style.
I think you'll find that's Ealing Studio style! (The Italian Job, no? "'Ang on lads, I've got an idea" (probably a mis-quotation))
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:55 pm
Class 2 Guru

What you get done mark?
Council came and took away a manky old mattress and a manky old sofa. (Too large to take to the tip in the car.) They did it for free too!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:55 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Especially as Miss Ferrari's dead, isn't she?
Ah, right, that could be the case....

Well, my grandma(loose is that a good subject change ) is staying with us! :scared: Ok, she's nice enough, but I can't do anything in peace! bla bla bla! Even eating my breakfast I can't eat in peace!
And then trying to persuade my parents not to go to Oz also, and talking to me about it!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

More pertinently, he's presumably a good teacher.

I think you'll find that's Ealing Studio style! (The Italian Job, no? "'Ang on lads, I've got an idea" (probably a mis-quotation))
True, on both counts.

The ute incident was a classic though - Mr B white-knuckled at the wheel as the ute tipped backwards and forwards and little showers of rock fell down to the ravine floor 100ft below. Me rummaging for rope to try and secure it to something then running flippin miles to get help because the two-way was broken and we were in the middle of nowhere (where's Skippy when you need him, eh?)
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Council came and took away a manky old mattress and a manky old sofa. (Too large to take to the tip in the car.) They did it for free too!

When we got our new bed, we took the old one out to the back yard and before I'd even finished calling the council to get it all taken away, the mattress, base and headboard could be seen disappearing into the wide blue yonder on the back of a wheelie bin. People round here will nick anything!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:58 pm
Class 2 Guru

Reminds me of arriving at various airports in Zimbabwe where they get your luggage off the plane and walk up and down the airport shed parading it like some weird gameshow!
Cambridge airport is pretty primitive too (not that commercial passenger flights run from there any more, or did they start them up again? I flew with Suckling to Amsterdam a couple of times, years ago before they got bought by ScotAir).

AFAIR Guernsey's pretty primitive too. Much like Jersey I suppose?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:59 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

- shortly after we met he managed to get a ute stuck on the edge of a ravine, swaying backwards and forwards hollywood style.
:scared:

My dad once had to go down a little hill in outback WA so steep that he got us all to get out, cos he was afraid it'd tip, and didn't want us in there!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.