Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 16th 2004, 1:33 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by anya4oz
You folks haven't seem those cool plants he grows up there in his nice, warm attic....

:scared:

Anya
Oh no - - have just realised that the reason why he spends so long up in the attic, & is all hot & disorientated when he comes down, is that he's got the mad first Mrs MarkMyWords, together with her drunken minder, Grace Poole, hidden up there!

:scared:

Anya.

Last edited by anya4oz; Jun 16th 2004 at 1:40 am.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 6:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Ha, see loose, that's how to get rid of 'em! Right, who's left? Only old bunders, I reckon. Here, have another Pimms... if you think you're man enough!

Hold the fort will you loose, I've got some more junk-sorting-out to do. Shame but there it is. Hey where's G today?
Sorry guys
Missed today's instalment as I was out all night fishing with my mates

I may well be around tomorrow if anyone wants a row but I am off to Australia on Friday

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:35 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Grayling
Sorry guys
Missed today's instalment as I was out all night fishing with my mates
Very quiet today, are we all girding our loins up for tomorrow? I think bundy may be due an entire day's worth of sleep though!

I am off to Australia on Friday
What, for good? Have fun, either way.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 7:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Very quiet today, are we all girding our loins up for tomorrow? I think bundy may be due an entire day's worth of sleep though!

/QUOTE]

I wish. I think I need a week's worth of sleep at least. But here I am at work once again, happy to continue sparring with you boys if you're not too chicken
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

KayCee is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you've frightened those boys off bundy!! Yeah, girls win - AGAIN!!!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by KayCee
I think you've frightened those boys off bundy!! Yeah, girls win - AGAIN!!!!

Yep. I can see the dust from their heels as they retreat
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:20 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by bundy
Yep. I can see the dust from their heels as they retreat
as we retreat... only to circle round and catch you unawares from behind. Strategy!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

as we retreat... only to circle round and catch you unawares from behind. Strategy!

Don't be a fool! You all know that us women have eyes in the backs of our heads
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:32 pm
Class 2 Guru

Don't be a fool! You all know that us women have eyes in the backs of our heads
Which might go some way to explaining why you hold maps upside-down.

Anyway what use are eyes in the back of your head if you cover them up with long hair?
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

Anyway what use are eyes in the back of your head if you cover them up with long hair?

LOL

At least we get the map out in the first place. Better than just heading off without knowing where you're going. Or worse, thinking you know where you're going. And then refusing to look at a map or ask for directions despite the obvious evidence that you are, in fact, completely lost.

The first time Mr B and I went on a bit of a trip when we came back to the UK, we decided to go to Bath. As I'm the driver, Mr B was navigating. When prompted for useful directions, he looked at the map I'd given him and said, 'it's easy. You just go down to the M25 and turn right'. Poor misguided fool.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:38 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

We also have x-ray vision!

Oh, and btw, just need to gloat about my map reading capabilities, they're great!!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Maps? Namby pamby things, I have a really good sense of direction and so don't need them.
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:53 pm
Class 2 Guru

The first time Mr B and I went on a bit of a trip when we came back to the UK, we decided to go to Bath. As I'm the driver, Mr B was navigating. When prompted for useful directions, he looked at the map I'd given him and said, 'it's easy. You just go down to the M25 and turn right'. Poor misguided fool.
Well it's a good start!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 9:55 pm
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by Larissa
Maps? Namby pamby things, I have a really good sense of direction and so don't need them.
Tend to agree with you there (is that allowed on this thread chaps? Chaps? Where did they go? Uh-oh...)
Old Jun 16th 2004, 10:26 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Tend to agree with you there (is that allowed on this thread chaps? Chaps? Where did they go? Uh-oh...)

Dont worry Mark you're not alone!!

Sorry just a bit subdued today. Move getting closer and think I've got a bit of emotional burn out. Feel kinda flat!! (bit like the women on here - can still manage the odd flat chest dig though )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.