Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Yeah, saw! Very quick!

Yeah, poor newbies who are going to start going through it all!

They'll need to book some time to wade through them all. We need a contents list - names and page numbers!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:39 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
They'll need to book some time to wade through them all. We need a contents list - names and page numbers!
Good idea!

I don't have time! :scared: Bye!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:54 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Bumped the faces thread for ya, Simone. That thread is a monster...
The only thread longer than this one, I think. We are wittering on a bit, aren't we! Seems to have turned into a mini-forum.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:55 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
The only thread longer than this one, I think. We are wittering on a bit, aren't we! Seems to have turned into a mini-forum.

I think we should call it Hijackers Corner, where those with nothing useful to say can ramble on. That'll please LostKiwi
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:49 am
Class 2 Guru

I'm in the faces to names thread twice, but you can't really see anything on those pics
So you are. Cleverly cropped (sorry loose!)

But that took some finding. Blimey the search facility is next to useless. You can't search within a thread, the results don't give you the posting or even the page, just the whole thread, you can't do decent date-filtering. No wonder people keep asking the same questions.
Old Jun 17th 2004, 1:53 am
She's a bird, you know

But that took some finding. Blimey the search facility is next to useless. You can't search within a thread, the results don't give you the posting or even the page, just the whole thread, you can't do decent date-filtering. No wonder people keep asking the same questions.

Yes, the search tool does leave a bit to be desired....
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Loose can now safely look in the names to faces. Won't be needing a cold shower!!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:04 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Loose can now safely look in the names to faces. Won't be needing a cold shower!!

lol!!! Awwww bless!!!!

Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:54 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I dont know about that Simone. I saw that first pic you posted before you went for the edit button ! ! !
Old Jun 17th 2004, 3:57 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Oh I dont know about that Simone. I saw that first pic you posted before you went for the edit button ! ! !

Ok, I was half naked, but looked like a boy with beer tummy!!!
(that's the one loose saw too)

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:57 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Loose, you have been a bit derogatory to young Bundy so I thought you needed reminding of the natural beauty of this outspoken specimen.
Look at the front row on the right
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-bundy.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:47 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by Bix
Loose, you have been a bit derogatory to young Bundy so I thought you needed reminding of the natural beauty of this outspoken specimen.
Look at the front row on the right
??? Back row, surely? (And, to resolve the ambiguity, their right, not ours.)

How did you come by this picture anyway, Bix? Something you're not telling us?
Old Jun 17th 2004, 8:49 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

??? Back row, surely? (And, to resolve the ambiguity, their right, not ours.)

How did you come by this picture anyway, Bix? Something you're not telling us?
If you trawled through that whole thread looking for my pics, you must've come across this one too?

And yes, back row....
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:58 am
Class 2 Guru

If you trawled through that whole thread looking for my pics, you must've come across this one too?
I didn't trawl through the whole thread, I just looked for your name as a poster and struck lucky. What's more I did it with images turned off (so I expect I missed lots of interesting pictures) as otherwise that is one slooooooooooooooow-loading thread over dial-up!
Old Jun 17th 2004, 12:25 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

loose and MMW, are your pics up there????

sue
(on nights again!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.