Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:46 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Can you see me through the computer

Mrs. G always laughs

G
Well that's not very kind of her. I'm very good at controlling my outbursts, G.

And I see everything, remember that.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Well that's not very kind of her. I'm very good at controlling my outbursts, G.

And I see everything, remember that.
EVERYTHING :scared:

Best put some clothes on

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

EVERYTHING :scared:

Best put some clothes on

G

Not typing naked again are you G? Hope you aren't trying to drink coffee at the same time.....

I'm fully clothed, I'm afraid. But I do sometimes post from home wearing just a towel. I'll warn you next time.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:53 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fully clothed, I'm afraid. But I do sometimes post from home wearing just a towel. I'll warn you next time.
Oooh!!! I think I need a lie down

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Oooh!!! I think I need a lie down

G

Just as well. I'm off home. Swimming tonight, so there's a chance of some towel action when I get home.

Towel action. Why does that sound really rude?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:55 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

....other than soaps then, how's it going?
not bad... settled in quite well, work is good and keeps me occupied. Otherwise trying to kit out our apartment with the usual things... didn't bring any electronics due to the voltage difference so probably spending more money than sense on these things... also canadian admin is soooo slllloooooow... so trying to kick them to hurry up the process.

other than that... and the temp, all good!
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by ksct97
not bad... settled in quite well, work is good and keeps me occupied. Otherwise trying to kit out our apartment with the usual things... didn't bring any electronics due to the voltage difference so probably spending more money than sense on these things... also canadian admin is soooo slllloooooow... so trying to kick them to hurry up the process.

other than that... and the temp, all good!
Ey oop K

Are you OK?

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 3:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Towel action. Why does that sound really rude?
You make everything sound rude

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:01 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Ey oop K

Are you OK?

G
not bad G.. how're you? i see that the smut levels are back and rising (probably not the only thing )

anyway, let you and B get down to business...

cheerio from canada
Old Oct 21st 2004, 4:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by ksct97
not bad G.. how're you? i see that the smut levels are back and rising (probably not the only thing )

anyway, let you and B get down to business...

cheerio from canada
Cheers K
I was up near Lake Champlain last week just a couple of miles from the canadian border.

G
Old Oct 21st 2004, 6:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

Morning. Sorry, no towel action last night I was a little over-tired after swimming. There were other women there this time and they weren't very nice.

Anyway, how is everyone?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Morning

Anyone out there?

I haven't been on here for a while. Long story.

How is everyone? What's been happening?
Old Oct 21st 2004, 8:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Morning

Anyone out there?

I haven't been on here for a while. Long story.

How is everyone? What's been happening?

Wotcha Stewie....are you ok? What's been going on?

Been a bit quiet here lately...G's been on his hols, Bix is busy packing because he leaves for Cairns on 29th, Joe's busy getting ready for his move to Dubai, Simone's busy working, Loose is busy in Darwin, Sue is always busy and I'm....not.

My mum has had a set-back and Australia is now well and truly off the cards for the foreseeable future. Trying to work out what to do with life now.
Old Oct 21st 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Wotcha Stewie....are you ok? What's been going on?

Been a bit quiet here lately...G's been on his hols, Bix is busy packing because he leaves for Cairns on 29th, Joe's busy getting ready for his move to Dubai, Simone's busy working, Loose is busy in Darwin, Sue is always busy and I'm....not.

My mum has had a set-back and Australia is now well and truly off the cards for the foreseeable future. Trying to work out what to do with life now.
Hi Bundy

Yes, I read the posts about your Mum. I was really sorry to hear about that.
My sister-in-law was diagnosed with throat cancer 2 weeks ago and that was so sad to hear.

My application has stalled. Waiting for the AoS stage and nothing has happened since meds etc went back at the beginning of August. Getting really frustrated now, cos we've got flights booked in December to go to our eldest daughter's wedding in Melbourne. Was hoping to get PR before then and not come back.
Still just have to wait....
Old Oct 21st 2004, 8:41 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Hi Bundy

Yes, I read the posts about your Mum. I was really sorry to hear about that.
My sister-in-law was diagnosed with throat cancer 2 weeks ago and that was so sad to hear.

My application has stalled. Waiting for the AoS stage and nothing has happened since meds etc went back at the beginning of August. Getting really frustrated now, cos we've got flights booked in December to go to our eldest daughter's wedding in Melbourne. Was hoping to get PR before then and not come back.
Still just have to wait....
Sorry to hear abour your SIL...that's sad. I hope they can get on top of it asap.

This visa business is hard isn't it? All the waiting around. My visa is permanently on hold now. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but I know that I won't regret spending this time with my mum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.