Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:14 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Sukhi, here is me standing by a 'black bear warning sign' and just after that, one fell out of the tree and frightened the shit out of me.

The other one is of the map on the tv screen on the plane. Ten hours on a plane and I became quite obsessed with it.

Here a pic John Sent me to cheer you up.

(simone IOU )
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-jh11.gif  
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:15 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of motion would you like to see Sukhi?
Sam, you've got all the moves, and me and Bix will watch them all.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:16 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
You still look lovely to us Sam
Thank you Bix babes.

I was INTOXICATED in this one!
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-sam-pubexpats.jpg  

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:16 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant

(simone IOU )
Oooohhhhhhh

Welcome Kala!

I like looking at the map too.
And movies, and and and..... I hardly sleep on a flight to Oz!!! To much fun!

Never had jetlag, can't imagine it! Hope you feel better soon Sam!!
That bear story is amazing!!!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:18 am

Thank you Bix babes.

I was INTOXICATED in this one!
You've lost weight! didn't the Canadian Maple syrup agree with you?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:18 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Covenant
Here a pic John Sent me to cheer you up.

(simone IOU )

Thank you SO much for that piccie. Im all of a quiver now.

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:22 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Simone
Oooohhhhhhh

Welcome Kala!

Never had jetlag, can't imagine it! Hope you feel better soon Sam!!
That bear story is amazing!!!

Here is a bear for you, an orphaned bear cub. Froze my tits off getting that in the wildlife place.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-bear-1.jpg  

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:27 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Simone]Oooohhhhhhh

Welcome Kala!

[QUOTE]

Hi ya all,

I never sleep on flights and always get jetlag so I know how you are feeling Sam. Have a bevvy, pass out at about 9pm 2nite and you should be right as rain in the morning.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a bear for you, an orphaned bear cub. Froze my tits off getting that in the wildlife place.
Oooh thank you! How cute (!)

I'll leave the smutty remarks to the guys!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:39 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Goddamit. Something is Afoot with my computer. It's not happy. No teccie geek computer guy here (they always vanish when you need them), so I may have to go home.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by bundy
Goddamit. Something is Afoot with my computer. It's not happy. No teccie geek computer guy here (they always vanish when you need them), so I may have to go home.
Arghhh!
Isn't it amazing how we rely on our computers at work(well, and everywhere else )

Ah, what a shame, hey?!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:43 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Arghhh!
Isn't it amazing how we rely on our computers at work(well, and everywhere else )

Ah, what a shame, hey?!

Too true. I can't actually do any work without my computer. But it's definitely Up To Something, so I think I need to turn it off. It's acting very suspiciously indeed.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Stay hidden boys
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:44 am
Professional Princess

Its funny bundy, the tech support guys at work are geeks as well, real computer boffin shmoffins. I think its the law they have to be.

Or are there any techie guys that are stud muffins? Prove me wrong.

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

It's naked....nude.....bare

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.