Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

[QUOTE=Covenant]Bit like shoes really G, women love putting they're feet in us, QUOTE]

:scared: :scared:

IN WHERE?????!!!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Ok the rest of me is on the way

G
Right. Then we can really get to work
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Right. Then we can really get to work
Ooooh!
I've gone all of a'tremble again.

It's a fair walk to Cambridge though. I'll need reviving

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:48 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bundy]
Originally Posted by Covenant
Bit like shoes really G, women love putting they're feet in us, QUOTE]

:scared: :scared:

IN WHERE?????!!!!!!!
sorry Bundy, early morning brain trouble, you know us men.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ooooh!
I've gone all of a'tremble again.

It's a fair walk to Cambridge though. I'll need reviving

G
Mouth to mouth and a stiff brandy?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:51 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Mouth to mouth,and stiff in the same sentence? Back to the Shower G.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

That'll do for a start

I resisted the obvious trap

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

That'll do for a start

I resisted the obvious trap

G

Spoil sport.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

That'll do for a start

G
For a start????!!!! What more do you want?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Spoil sport.
I'll need it back in good shape as I've got a busy day ahead.

Be gentle with me

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'll need it back in good shape as I've got a busy day ahead.

Be gentle with me

G

Course we'll be gentle....would we be anything but?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:00 pm
Bitter and twisted

For a start????!!!! What more do you want?
I could think of a few things

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

I could think of a few things

G

Pray, do tell. Enlighten us all.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Pray, do tell. Enlighten us all.
This is a family site.

I am too shy as well

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 8:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

This is a family site.

I am too shy as well

G
Never stopped you before, G.

You just have to layer it with smutty innuendo and double entendres so that we have no doubt as to what you mean, but you don't have to say it.....

Go on, give it a go....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.