Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm well... it could be useful to have some extra space as normal pants just do not seem to have the packing space they used to have....
Beer belly or something else?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Beer belly or something else?
something else....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:50 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm begging... Bundy.. how good am i at that?

Not quite good enough Joe. But keep trying...grovel more - you should like that, more time on your knees.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:50 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Too true....we were talking about smear tests on here the other day and the boys were nearly passing out.
Is it just me or do they reall kill!!!!! imagine men having to have a blade put in their Wilie and a layer of lining removed ouch!!!! no way they would not do it!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:51 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Yay! Hello Larissa!

Meet Joe - he's new. Give him a pasting with your kitten heels!

when are you gonna get over this Joe's new thing... it is like i am your pet or something....

hmmm someone say heels? hmmmmm
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Is it just me or do they reall kill!!!!! imagine men having to have a blade put in their Wilie and a layer of lining removed ouch!!!! no way they would not do it!

Exactly.

It's more uncomfortable than painful....it's the indignity that gets me. And the cold instruments
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

when are you gonna get over this Joe's new thing... it is like i am your pet or something....

hmmm someone say heels? hmmmmm

Larissa has been around for ages but I don't think she's encountered you yet, in which case you're still new to her
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

ever hear about the guy who bladed his dick and split it in half... took about a year....

hmmm smear tests.. cheers.. you just put me off my doughnut. :scared:
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

ever hear about the guy who bladed his dick and split it in half... took about a year....

The enormous tube of KY jelly always gives me the giggles too....how's the doughnut now Joe?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:53 pm
The 5th Amendment

Larissa has been around for ages but I don't think she's encountered you yet, in which case you're still new to her

well that is wher you are Miss I know everything Bundy pants!!!!

Larisa had karma from me a while ago...
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:54 pm
The 5th Amendment

The enormous tube of KY jelly always gives me the giggles too....how's the doughnut now Joe?
i am going to the bath room now....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:54 pm
She's a bird, you know

well that is wher you are Miss I know everything Bundy pants!!!!

Larisa had karma from me a while ago...

Ah well, you're still new to us.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:56 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a story once about a guy who worked in a crisp factory and cut his willie off, apparently they could'nt find all the pieces......... he worked on the cheese and onion flavour crisps......yuk.....still never put me off i lurve crisps in fact taste even better than ever
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

I heard a story once about a guy who worked in a crisp factory and cut his willie off, apparently they could'nt find all the pieces......... he worked on the cheese and onion flavour crisps......yuk.....still never put me off i lurve crisps in fact taste even better than ever

LOL!

How on earth does one manage to amputate one's willy making crisps???!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:57 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

So.... the subject was babies was it?

Ok, so I downloaded firefox, cos I'm not satisfied with Safari (can't download attachements out of hotmail, and it just shuts down on me at least once a day!!!

But this firefox... I can see it opening, then closing. then opening. the closing. Every 10 seconds..... It doesn't actually open properly. ???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.