Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:45 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

This will be my last heavy active day one BE for about 2 weeks due to meetings and the like....

am on 180 karma so any help to get me to 200 before I go to DXB on Monday night / Tuesday will be great.....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:46 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
This will be my last heavy active day one BE for about 2 weeks due to meetings and the like....

am on 180 karma so any help to get me to 200 before I go to DXB on Monday night / Tuesday will be great.....

All karma-ed out I'm afraid Joe. Maybe later.

Last day, eh? Better make it a good one then!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:52 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
All karma-ed out I'm afraid Joe. Maybe later.

Last day, eh? Better make it a good one then!

actually gonna be veyr very busy....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

actually gonna be veyr very busy....
Me too - I'm in charge remember!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 9:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

Me too - I'm in charge remember!
better check Sky News later.....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

better check Sky News later.....

Cheek.

The pregnant girl has started her maternity leave though, which is a relief.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

Cheek.

The pregnant girl has started her maternity leave though, which is a relief.
lucky for her that she was pregnant or she could not have taken maternity leave.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

lucky for her that she was pregnant or she could not have taken maternity leave.
Yes, well done Joe.

I was concerned that her waters would break while I was in charge.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:23 pm
The 5th Amendment

Yes, well done Joe.

I was concerned that her waters would break while I was in charge.
plastic evian bottles.. they bounce....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

plastic evian bottles.. they bounce....

LOL! So do babies, apparently, but I wasn't about to test the theory
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:27 pm
The 5th Amendment

LOL! So do babies, apparently, but I wasn't about to test the theory
now if you did gte pregnant then that would be proof you're a bird lol
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

now if you did gte pregnant then that would be proof you're a bird lol

And I'd also get a nice long stint of maternity leave...it's just the nine months of carrying the bump, the agony of labour, the trials of motherhood and the lifetime of angst and worry that puts me off at this stage
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

And don't mention babies too loudly or Simone will come back and she and I will have endless baby conversations culminating in broodiness.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:30 pm
The 5th Amendment

And I'd also get a nice long stint of maternity leave...it's just the nine months of carrying the bump, the agony of labour, the trials of motherhood and the lifetime of angst and worry that puts me off at this stage
you make it sound like hard work.... hmm maybe you can get one on male order....
Old Sep 15th 2004, 10:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

you make it sound like hard work.... hmm maybe you can get one on male order....
Male order...was that deliberate? Lol!

Yes, it's called adoption Joe, but it's a serious issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.