Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Dunno. One of life's great mysteries. Possibly the CIA? Maybe the Mary Whitehouse brigade due to obscenity? Or perhaps Playboy has nicked them to make up an *article* or two. Dammit - we should have copyrighted them. We'd be making a mint on the royalties by now
Perhaps someone was after those pictures of me

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Perhaps someone was after those pictures of me

G

Ahhhh. That'll be it. They've stolen your body G.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:19 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh. That'll be it. They've stolen your body G.
I thought something was different when I woke up

You and Simone haven't got it have you

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought something was different when I woke up

You and Simone haven't got it have you

G
Bugger. We've been sprung. Do you need it back yet or can we keep it for a little while longer?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Bugger. We've been sprung. Do you need it back yet or can we keep it for a little while longer?
What are you going to do with it?

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

What are you going to do with it?

G

What would you like us to do with it?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

What would you like us to do with it?
I'll give you three guesses

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'll give you three guesses

G
Dress it up like a doll?
Apply make up to the face?
Park it in a baby buggy and haul it round the park?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Dress it up like a doll?
Apply make up to the face?
Park it in a baby buggy and haul it round the park?
All wrong.

G
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

All wrong.

G

Erm, think again....

See, I could think of lots of things but we're women G, the body is no good to us without the soul.
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:34 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Mornin all.

Anyone know how to load larger images like the ones Simone posted of Brad Pitt?

I seem to need to shrink mine down to 39 pixels before it allows me to upload them
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:35 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Mornin all.

Anyone know how to load larger images like the ones Simone posted of Brad Pitt?

I seem to need to shrink mine down to 39 pixels before it allows me to upload them

Damn I posted this in the Cut the crap thread, People are going to read tis the wrong way!
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Damn I posted this in the Cut the crap thread, People are going to read tis the wrong way!

Well saved, Cov. I was just going to ask what the hell you were intending to do with pictures of Brad Pitt?????!!!!!!
Bitter and twisted

Erm, think again....

See, I could think of lots of things but we're women G, the body is no good to us without the soul.
Ok the rest of me is on the way

Morning Cov. Why would anyone try and twist your words on this thread?

G

Erm, think again....

Bit like shoes really G, women love putting their feet on us, but the shoes are useless without the soles.

Last edited by Covenant; Sep 15th 2004 at 7:47 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.