Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Nevermind, everyone thought I was a bloke until I posted my picture.
Tra la la la la la.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:50 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Tra la la la la la.
Bundy girl in the ring, Tra la la la
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:51 am
Professional Princess

Afternoon Sukhs!

What time is it? Where am I? Have I had breakfast yet?

Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bundy girl in the ring, Tra la la la
There's a Bundy girl in the ring...tra la la la la la
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:52 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Afternoon Sukhs!

What time is it? Where am I? Have I had breakfast yet?
Lol! are you back? Been quiet without you.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by Bix
There's a Bundy girl in the ring...tra la la la la la
She looks like shes full of sugar like a plum
Plump plump!

Lol!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

She looks like shes full of sugar like a plum
Plump plump!

Lol!
Plum..plum.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:56 am
Professional Princess

Lol! are you back? Been quiet without you.
Landed 10am yesterday and got home about 3ish, after struggling through london with cases ect.

Jet lag is shite. I feel like ive been up all night even though i went to bed and had 8 hours sleep. Took today off work, although cant afford to.

Loaded my pics from video recorder to my pc, the bear ones are good.

My cat Gordon screamed his head off all night after coming back from the cattery and now he wont leave my side.

The dog doesnt care, shes put on 2 kilos.

I was so bloody sure i wouldnt get jet lag with canada, at least not like australia, but i look sicker than before i went on holiday

Never mind!

Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You still look lovely to us Sam
Old Sep 21st 2004, 12:59 am

Landed 10am yesterday and got home about 3ish, after struggling through london with cases ect.

Jet lag is shite. I feel like ive been up all night even though i went to bed and had 8 hours sleep. Took today off work, although cant afford to.

Loaded my pics from video recorder to my pc, the bear ones are good.

My cat Gordon screamed his head off all night after coming back from the cattery and now he wont leave my side.

The dog doesnt care, shes put on 2 kilos.

I was so bloody sure i wouldnt get jet lag with canada, at least not like australia, but i look sicker than before i went on holiday

Never mind!
So now you're like a bear with a sore head, and it will take you a couple of days to readjust! poor thing, I think a 24 hour session on the Cut the Crap thread will cure you.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooo everybody!!!!
Good evening!!

See, there's a reason why I don't wear blouses anymore....

And why I don't put mascara on(I wear glasses).......

Ok, and blouses are annoying to iron, and my lashes don't need mascara anyway, they're black. And it's to much trouble too.

Today I went to the gym again. By myself!!!
I wanted to do BodyBalance(that combination thing, with yoga, pilates, ta chi whatever).
Anyway, I was already in there, music started, and I discover I'm in a different class!!! :scared:
BodyCombat! I was really scared it was going to be difficult and to much, but, luckily, it was easier than Steps!
Boxing and karate moves!

They made a mistake with my 5 day thing, and so I can go again tommorrow. Then have to decide on membership... 3 month(very expensive), 12 month (expensive).......
Emily's got 3 months left on her membership...
Then we want to start biking/running or whatever.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:06 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Plum..plum.

Show me your motion
Tra la la la la
Come on show me your motion
Tra la la la la la
Show me your motion
Tra la la la la

She looks like a sugar in a plum
Plum plum
Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:08 am
Professional Princess

Sukhi, here is me standing by a 'black bear warning sign' and just after that, one fell out of the tree and frightened the shit out of me.

The other one is of the map on the tv screen on the plane. Ten hours on a plane and I became quite obsessed with it.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-expat-bear-warning.jpg   Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-uk-map.jpg  

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:11 am
Professional Princess

Show me your motion
Tra la la la la
Come on show me your motion
Tra la la la la la
Show me your motion
Tra la la la la

She looks like a sugar in a plum
Plum plum

What kind of motion would you like to see Sukhi?

Old Sep 21st 2004, 1:13 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

The other one is of the map on the tv screen on the plane. Ten hours on a plane and I became quite obsessed with it.

sad fact I know but SKYMAP is the most watched channel on our aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.