Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Richard Bullock ?
Getting close, infact a couple combinations with past guesses would be spot on
Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:56 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy

Red Brown?
As last comment, half way there
Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:57 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...glad i'm not missing out on the knuckle fun
and you don't need inspiration for the name, your thinking way way to hard about it
Have we been close then?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:58 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bix
Richard Bird = Dickie Bird
Evil...not quite, but for some reason, mother in-law calls me that nick name
Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:59 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are Rob or Richard Brown. Anyway we will still call you Bob whatever it is.

Last edited by DIMO8; Sep 20th 2004 at 8:02 am.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 7:59 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Grayling
Thinking of New England. Mind you the leaves will be falling. Does that affect Holly?
Holly, no....and new england over rated, too many weirdo's on the roads and over priced goods...maple syrup is great though, but we get buckets of the stuff for free
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Are we any closer with Bob's name yet....thought of a couple whist going off to sleep last night....like you it's keeping me awake i wish he would put us out of our misery and tell us......anyway here they are
Glad you people think so much of me....maybe i should be scared...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

As for Bob...he continues to tease us. Of course Bob could really be female, in which case it could be Roberta Brown or equivalent. But we'll stick with the male theme. I'm liking Ross Bond.
Now that would be amusing...but last time I checked, I'm a bloke
certainly liking the names, might have to keep a few of 'em
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:04 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Things are jubbly, as the esteemed Bob would say.

Whaddya reckon?
Ya know me too well...and you really do have to much time on your hands
And way to imaginative with those names
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by Bob
Now that would be amusing...but last time I checked, I'm a bloke
certainly liking the names, might have to keep a few of 'em
I think some of them are brilliant, had me in fits of giggles this afternoon. You should stay up and chat with us next time so you dont miss out in the fun
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'll be in New England in Two weeks

Looking at leaves

G
Where abouts? and why the fasination of leaves? there evil...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:11 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I think you are Rob or Richard Brown. Anyway we will still call you Bob whatever it is.
Spot on, karma given for finally getting the boring name...
glad I can amuse you guys for so long *l*
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:11 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I think some of them are brilliant, had me in fits of giggles this afternoon. You should stay up and chat with us next time so you dont miss out in the fun
Way too early in the morn for me usually...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Jim,

I've just given you karma and it's sucked me dry. The only lot I'm allowed today
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bix
Jim,

I've just given you karma and it's sucked me dry. The only lot I'm allowed today
JimBob it is then

And cheers, I'll return some I guess too if I can...really nice to get a boost, just got me under 350....one more shot someone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.