Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:35 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Eh?

I was back on the Bob mystery tour
i'll see your Eh? and raise you a Huh?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh....

Right......

Spot the non-sequitur
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:40 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

why does printing take so long?

sorry completely off topic, but trying to print and the computer-printer is taking forever to process my print-job!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:43 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
taking forever to process my print-job!
I'm sure that shouldn't have sounded smutty.....but.......
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:46 am
Invisi... K

I'm sure that shouldn't have sounded smutty.....but.......
you're a female joey (from friends fame) aren't you... anything you say you can make sound smutty!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:48 am
She's a bird, you know

you're a female joey (from friends fame) aren't you... anything you say you can make sound smutty!

That's me. I've got the eyebrows to prove it. How you doin'

I can generally find the smut in any normal comment. There must be an outlet for that talent somewhere. Maybe this is it.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:51 am
Invisi... K

That's me. I've got the eyebrows to prove it. How you doin'

I can generally find the smut in any normal comment. There must be an outlet for that talent somewhere. Maybe this is it.

anyway, had a good weekend bundy?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:54 am
She's a bird, you know

anyway, had a good weekend bundy?
Yep. Pretty quiet. Mr B was away (Oxford, of all places - has he no shame?!) so I was on me tod.

Little brother came round. I say little - he's 6'4 and nearly 22. He ate all the food he could find, watched a lot of MTV, brought me up to speed on 'youth issues', tinkered with my computer and then left.

Other than that, a lot of reading, a lot of crap on TV and not much else. Strangely pleasant.

You?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:11 am
Invisi... K

Yep. Pretty quiet. Mr B was away (Oxford, of all places - has he no shame?!) so I was on me tod.

Little brother came round. I say little - he's 6'4 and nearly 22. He ate all the food he could find, watched a lot of MTV, brought me up to speed on 'youth issues', tinkered with my computer and then left.

Other than that, a lot of reading, a lot of crap on TV and not much else. Strangely pleasant.

You?
my brother-in-law came over to start uni so was helping him settle in on saturday, getting food, pots and pans, duvets etc... also trying to sort out my move to montreal... off to spend more money than i have on tickets later today (god willing)... but hopefully this time in 2weeks will be in canada!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

my brother-in-law came over to start uni so was helping him settle in on saturday, getting food, pots and pans, duvets etc... also trying to sort out my move to montreal... off to spend more money than i have on tickets later today (god willing)... but hopefully this time in 2weeks will be in canada!
The youth of today, eh

Two weeks, that's pretty exciting! I'll still be here in two weeks.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:26 am
Invisi... K

The youth of today, eh

should be exciting, but until i've booked those tickets its a bit surreal... can't wait to go, but then agian a bit apprehensive...

i'm in a lucky situation that i've got work out there and am going as a temp. working visa for two years minimum... if we like it we may stay on... but we have the luxury of coming back to the uk without too much bother...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:29 am
She's a bird, you know

should be exciting, but until i've booked those tickets its a bit surreal... can't wait to go, but then agian a bit apprehensive...

i'm in a lucky situation that i've got work out there and am going as a temp. working visa for two years minimum... if we like it we may stay on... but we have the luxury of coming back to the uk without too much bother...

A luxury indeed. I haven't yet made it to Canada, although we've got lots of friends out there. Looks like a nice part of the world. Even better if you have work to follow!

Mental note to self - in the wrong bloody job girl, find something with international prospects
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

The youth of today, eh

I'll be in New England in Two weeks

Looking at leaves

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:38 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The name of your first pet and then your mother's maiden name for a surname
Ah yes, that was it!

Smarty Kuhn!

It will always sound silly, cos my mothers name sounds/is german(even though nobody remembers if there was/when there was a german in the family!

One of my other pets... Muffin Kuhn.

I could go on and on....
Chooks:
Honey
Peg
Brownie
Whitie
Whiteone
Fluffy
Stripey
Jan, Feb, March April etc (there were 12 chicks)

Ducks:
Margerine
Snip

Rabbits:
Smarty, Blacky, Snuggles, Nijntje, Pebbles, Stampertje

Guinea Pig: starlight

Goats: KFC, Red(rooster), Billy

Hamsters: Stoffer and Blik (dustpan and brush )

Can't think of any names for Bob (but I guess the above proves I'm not creative!!)

Btw, I'm allowed on the internet in my lunch break! Only prob is... I can't eat my lunch at reception... So only about 10 mins on internet/email

It's wierd not being able be on here so much. Addicted? Me? Noooooooo!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'll be in New England in Two weeks

Looking at leaves

G

Picking holly for strategic placement.

That means I'll be in New England too, since I am squeezing into your suitcase. Are you sure Mrs G won't mind?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.