Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:08 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Things are jubbly, as the esteemed Bob would say.

I've got the phone book out. Let's work on the surname first....

Bagge
Badman (oh I like that one)
Baggett
Baker
Bailey
Bales
Barnes
Barlow
Barrett
Batty (pleeeeease let it be Batty)
Battersby
Bell
Berry
Betterman (better than Badman)
Blackwell
Boone
Brace
Bridges
Brown
Bryant
Burling
Burt
Bygott (lol!)
Bystricky

Whaddya reckon?

so you don't reckon Robin (and) Batman then?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Things are jubbly, as the esteemed Bob would say.

I've got the phone book out. Let's work on the surname first....

Bagge
Badman (oh I like that one)
Baggett
Baker
Bailey
Bales
Barnes
Barlow
Barrett
Batty (pleeeeease let it be Batty)
Battersby
Bell
Berry
Betterman (better than Badman)
Blackwell
Boone
Brace
Bridges
Brown
Bryant
Burling
Burt
Bygott (lol!)
Bystricky

Whaddya reckon?
Rude Boy?

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97

LOL! There's always a chance.

What about Rich Bygott?
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

or (and lets take it down a few levels) Roger Butts...
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Rude Boy?

G

Rent Boy?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:10 am
She's a bird, you know

or (and lets take it down a few levels) Roger Butts...

<snigger>

I was going to say something awful, but stopped myself because it's lunch time
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Rent Boy?
Trust you

Rubber Ball.

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:11 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Donna, good to see you back. Been a bit quiet here after an early morning flurry.

Work is very, very dull today. I don't actually have anything to do, so I'm debating going home. It's my quiet time of year. How about you? Busy, I suspect?

I'm only photogenic when I've been drinking, so I'm generally a little inebriated in most of those photos in the gallery! Shout if you want a hand posting some of your own. It's easy really.

As for Bob...he continues to tease us. Of course Bob could really be female, in which case it could be Roberta Brown or equivalent. But we'll stick with the male theme. I'm liking Ross Bond.

What about Robin Brewster?

Robbie Burton?

Riley Bellingham?
You are so funny!!! he he .
Well i think you should go home and chill out in front of the PC. Work for me is busy most of the time, i am back on night's on Tuesday, and the following week it will be day's again...so nice and varied for me.
I had thought about Bob being female too...but did'nt like to say it first so glad you did....

Ruby Bernard

Rita Bleasdale

Will sort some pics out and then if you don't mind we can have a go posting them...might get hubby to take a few shots tonight following a bottle of wine ( if it helps you to be photogenic it may just work for me)
Invisi... K

Rent Boy?
so definitely his sexuality in question!
She's a bird, you know

G, good to see you back from the throes of the 'emotive'. Entirely agree with you by the way.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by DIMO8
You are so funny!!! he he .
Well i think you should go home and chill out in front of the PC. Work for me is busy most of the time, i am back on night's on Tuesday, and the following week it will be day's again...so nice and varied for me.
I had thought about Bob being female too...but did'nt like to say it first so glad you did....

Ruby Bernard

Rita Bleasdale

Will sort some pics out and then if you don't mind we can have a go posting them...might get hubby to take a few shots tonight following a bottle of wine ( if it helps you to be photogenic it may just work for me)
Yep, no worries Donna. I'll be around.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Trust you

Rubber Ball.

G

I keep telling you that I aim to please

Red Behind (I thought of something much worse, but restrained myself)
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Rod Boardman.

He said it was more like John Smith so guess pretty common names.

I'm still thinking Brown or Black if that's the case.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Rod Boardman.

He said it was more like John Smith so guess pretty common names.

I'm still thinking Brown or Black if that's the case.
That's what I thought too, but let's face it, we've come up with much better combinations.

Can't we have Blue if we're going down the colours theme?

Royal Blue?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 12:15 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta go for a bit... back on later he he i cant stop giggling
Rusty Brighton???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.