Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:48 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Yep, that's me. I can be quite stubborn and persistent when I want to be.....

I start with charm and fluttering my eyelashes (although this occasionally distracts the opposition because they're a bit long). Then I go in for the kill. If that doesn't work I start looking sorrowful and rambling on about our scholarship fund and how we all work for peanuts.....
oh well, gotto use what we're given... think i tried to flutter my eyelashes once, got a smack in the mouth if i remember correctly! ...though think i had something in my eye at the time and it wasn't intentional.
You gonna use the hair thing? the swish-swish, take them off guard, flirty-flirty approach and then bam... ask them for the room?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
oh well, gotto use what we're given... think i tried to flutter my eyelashes once, got a smack in the mouth if i remember correctly! ...though think i had something in my eye at the time and it wasn't intentional.
You gonna use the hair thing? the swish-swish, take them off guard, flirty-flirty approach and then bam... ask them for the room?

Nah, I'm crap with hair flicking. Even though it's quite long I always have it up because it's generally quite annoying. I rely on my eyelashes instead.

Pandering to egos always works better than flirting, particularly if the oppostion is female (although with some of these battleaxes, flirting might get me further ).
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:54 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bundy?

Yeah?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:56 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy?

You seem busier than a one-armed Sydney cab driver with the crabs.

(See my Australian translation thread, done in your honour)
Old Sep 20th 2004, 8:59 pm

and there I was thinking you were a bloke! Lol!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:04 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I'm crap with hair flicking. Even though it's quite long I always have it up because it's generally quite annoying. I rely on my eyelashes instead.

Pandering to egos always works better than flirting, particularly if the oppostion is female (although with some of these battleaxes, flirting might get me further ).
i try to flash my teeth at people, but they all look in disgust thinking i'm gonna take a bite out of them... think i'll go back to the eyelashes too!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:06 pm
Invisi... K

and there I was thinking you were a bloke! Lol!
think leslie was right the other day, 95% male, 5% female... only this feminine side keeps coming to the fore...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:07 pm

think leslie was right the other day, 95% male, 5% female... only this feminine side keeps coming to the fore...
Particularly if you keep flashing those eyelashes, lol!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:10 pm
Invisi... K

Particularly if you keep flashing those eyelashes, lol!
oh well... <flash, flash>
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Flutter, flutter.....

I once measured my eyelashes. Average length of 13mm. No wonder I have trouble wearing sunglasses (my lashes get caught on them, wedging my eyes open. It's not pleasant).
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:27 pm
Invisi... K

Flutter, flutter.....

I once measured my eyelashes. Average length of 13mm. No wonder I have trouble wearing sunglasses (my lashes get caught on them, wedging my eyes open. It's not pleasant).
i'm assuming that's long (male side at the fore at the moment)... plus any measurement into double figures is good!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 9:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

i'm assuming that's long (male side at the fore at the moment)... plus any measurement into double figures is good!

LOL! Get a ruler. It's pretty long (and yes we're still talking about eyelashes)

Right, I'm off to test them out then...see you all later.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:40 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Spot on, karma given for finally getting the boring name...
glad I can amuse you guys for so long *l*
Cheers for the Karma i am now on 151 thanks to you. So do we still call you Bob then Richard?.........and theres no way your name is boring you have 5 combinations to it
Richard

Rick

Ricardo

Ritchie

Dick

I have a mere 2 Donna and Don, so thats boring...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:44 pm
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Cheers for the Karma i am now on 151 thanks to you. So do we still call you Bob then Richard?.........and theres no way your name is boring you have 5 combinations to it
Richard

Rick

Ricardo

Ritchie

Dick

I have a mere 2 Donna and Don, so thats boring...
there's also Ricky and Rich...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.