Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:47 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
there's also Ricky and Rich...
Never thought of them ...so he has a 7 combination name , how cool is that.
How are you K, are you at work or like me chilling at home
I am no good at eyelash fluttering too, i think you need 10mm or more to make a good flutter action....
Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:52 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Never thought of them ...so he has a 7 combination name , how cool is that.
How are you K, are you at work or like me chilling at home
I am no good at eyelash fluttering too, i think you need 10mm or more to make a good flutter action....
so there's science behind the flutter...

am at work, but my last week!!! hurrah!

packing bits and pieces, and off home early today to sort out my domestics, eg: cancelling bills and stuff...

how're you Donna? at work?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:55 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

so there's science behind the flutter...

am at work, but my last week!!! hurrah!

packing bits and pieces, and off home early today to sort out my domestics, eg: cancelling bills and stuff...

how're you Donna? at work?
I am going on night's tonight ( 3 in total) Nurse for last 18 years

When are you off to Montreal then? will you have the same type of Job there?
Old Sep 20th 2004, 10:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well they worked. Another faculty under my belt, hurrah!

Shall now do nothing for the rest of the day as a reward.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:01 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

I am going on night's tonight ( 3 in total) Nurse for last 18 years

When are you off to Montreal then? will you have the same type of Job there?
just booked my ticket yesterday, and got my e-ticket today... off to montreal (one-way flight) next wednesday.
Going over there due to job, have a contract for a minimum of 2years, could be extended... anyhow they sorted out my work permit and temp resident visa, as well as my family, which is nice.... also setting up a week's stay in a hotel for us initially, so really can hit the ground running. Need to go find somewhere to live!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Under your spell?

G
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:02 pm

Well done you!!!!
What do you think of Richard Brown then?? We were so close at times i still thought Ross Bond had a good lead. Oh well he is still Bob to us anyhow
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:02 pm
Invisi... K

well done... was it the eye flutters or the pandering that got them on their knees?!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:04 pm
Invisi... K

<slight topic deviation>

just found out that the buttons on my shirt are very easily unbuttoned...
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:04 pm

just booked my ticket yesterday, and got my e-ticket today... off to montreal (one-way flight) next wednesday.
Going over there due to job, have a contract for a minimum of 2years, could be extended... anyhow they sorted out my work permit and temp resident visa, as well as my family, which is nice.... also setting up a week's stay in a hotel for us initially, so really can hit the ground running. Need to go find somewhere to live!
Thats great ! how exciting for you all. I wish my job would take me to far off places too....but for me i have to go through all the applications for OZ, when ??? i am not sure yet. Well good luck to you and your family
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:06 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I pandered a bit, fluttered a lot and blathered on about how I was a graduate of the faculty etc etc etc and wasn't the new building lovely and sooo much better than the old one etc etc etc
She's a bird, you know

<slight topic deviation>

just found out that the buttons on my shirt are very easily unbuttoned...

Oh, mine too
Invisi... K

Thats great ! how exciting for you all. I wish my job would take me to far off places too....but for me i have to go through all the applications for OZ, when ??? i am not sure yet. Well good luck to you and your family
thanks for that... really lucky with this all... givs us a chance to go live the life out there and if we like it then apply for residency... if not, we still have the chance to come back to UK without too much bother
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

on their knees?!

Scary thought :scared:
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:07 pm
Invisi... K

Oh, mine too
found out during the meeting did you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.