Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Rarely does such beauty and intelligence come together in one package
Aw! She's a gorgeous spreadsheeter
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:17 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Thanks Bix. I think.

Contrary to some of the evidence, I do in fact have the odd brain cell floating about.
It's probably the altitude.
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stewie
She's XL ent
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!

And well done Simone....must have been the red/black combo
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Now see I can prove the intelligence
No need to prove it to me my princess
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

She's XL ent

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

She's XL ent
It's just such a perfect formula
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
No need to prove it to me my princess

Phew.

Right, back to work....

.....current trends in risk management.....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:20 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Today is going to be a smut free day from me.

Good morning all.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ahhh, Stewie took the bait.
How are you Stewie? How's your daughter?
Hi bundy

Bit of light at the end of the tunnel. She's going away at the weekend with her fella....going to have a long talk I think...I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets back with a smile on her face.

Thanks for the support...I appreciate it.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Good morning all.
Morning Jo

Sure you can manage that?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:24 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Good morning all.
good morning Joe, You were a long time getting up. how was your dreams?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:25 pm

Hi bundy

Bit of light at the end of the tunnel. She's going away at the weekend with her fella....going to have a long talk I think...I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets back with a smile on her face.

Thanks for the support...I appreciate it.
Always a positive thing Stewie, fingers crossed.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:27 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Covenant
good morning Joe, You were a long time getting up. how was your dreams?
not to be boring but crap journey into work.... massive rain on the M5.

well 10 days to go till in Dubai.

I think if the girls in the other room had their way then they would be filling my suitcase with nappies.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Stewie,

WBB once said to me "everything happens for a reason" and since then things have happened to me which makes me believe it is true.

For your daughter the temporary split may bring them closer together - let's hope so.

On the other hand it could be the end, and if that's the case I would say "everything happens for a reason".

It's not always evident what that could be but in time, things happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.