Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 4:51 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Ah, that should be easy!

Especially if you stay in this thread, esp when the others wake up!

What time is it where you are?

It's 12.30 pm here, and I've got an interview at 3....
I'm -5hrs, it's 12:50am....
so what's the interview for? and goodluck
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I'm -5hrs, it's 12:50am....
so what's the interview for? and goodluck
A receptionist/secretary job.

Thanks.

At least half an hours drive, so I'll be leaving at 2.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Lawnmower man(well, boy...) was just here. Was ok, wearing an ugly uniform though!
Had a nice chat, he's a quarter Dutch.
Coming to mow our lawn tommorrow. (inspection is Tuesday!!)
Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning.

Another day, another round of crap.

How is everyone?

Simone - interview update?

Bob - ooooh, you're in for a nice surprise (from Polly)

Bix - how are you feeling today? Still a bit strange?

Mairi - Sunday? Sunday! Better be back before that my dear.

Joe - 500 posts. Well done (add sarcastic tone)

Right, so what's the topic of convo today then?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:25 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
he's a quarter Dutch.

So does this mean that if he was half Dutch, he would be double Dutch?

Morning Bundy, Morning all, I know you didn't mean to forget me Bundy, but I'll just sit here quietly in the corner whilst you girls get ready.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
So does this mean that if he was half Dutch, he would be double Dutch?

Morning Bundy, Morning all, I know you didn't mean to forget me Bundy, but I'll just sit here quietly in the corner whilst you girls get ready.

I meant to go back and add....

Cov?

at the end, but got distracted. Work
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:34 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I meant to go back and add....

Cov?

at the end, but got distracted. Work
Are we going to sort out Joseph's sexuality today? The poor bloke seems terribly confused particularly after the hard time the Yanks gave him.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

Are we going to sort out Joseph's sexuality today? The poor bloke seems terribly confused particularly after the hard time the Yanks gave him.

Missed that. Did they give him a hard time?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:48 pm

Missed that. Did they give him a hard time?

Temperatures were definately up yesterday, it was like a bangkok brothel.

Joe tried out his new found smut skills with Leslie and Co, but the poor boy just wasn't ready.

They had him dressed up in pink frocks passed from one girls lap to another, wearing nappies, and not knowing which way to turn.

Gotta hand it to him though, he takes it right on the chin, we'll have to take it easy on him today.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oh well. Missed that completely. Which thread?

I may not be able to give you my undivided attention today, I fear. I'm writing a report so I kind of need to concentrate. But I'll be taking regular breaks, of course
Old Sep 9th 2004, 7:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oh well. Missed that completely. Which thread?

I may not be able to give you my undivided attention today, I fear. I'm writing a report so I kind of need to concentrate. But I'll be taking regular breaks, of course
What am I saying??!!!! I have a target of 5000 to chase! I'll be on here as much as I can so get the banter going....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:42 pm

What am I saying??!!!! I have a target of 5000 to chase! I'll be on here as much as I can so get the banter going....
Bundy?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

Bundy?
£22,898 minus £18,322.....

What? I'm working!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:51 pm

£22,898 minus £18,322.....

What? I'm working!
Working out your expense claim?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:53 pm

Working out your expense claim?
I'll leave you to sort out the figures

(£23,0000-£45,000 , 22,% 70000, 1 + 2, 7, 9 11 67 54 .

Sorry not putting you off am I?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.