Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:31 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
not to be boring but crap journey into work.... massive rain on the M5.

well 10 days to go till in Dubai.

I think if the girls in the other room had their way then they would be filling my suitcase with nappies.

I once entered a room when I was 7 years old, it was full of assorted female relatives, I came out covered in makeup, smothered in kisses, and with ribbons in my hair.

Lesson being Fools enter where Angels fear to tread.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Hi bundy

Bit of light at the end of the tunnel. She's going away at the weekend with her fella....going to have a long talk I think...I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets back with a smile on her face.

Thanks for the support...I appreciate it.

Well that is good news. Shall keep my fingers crossed for a successful weekend.

Plenty of support whenever you need it
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:32 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Stewie,

WBB once said to me "everything happens for a reason" and since then things have happened to me which makes me believe it is true.

For your daughter the temporary split may bring them closer together - let's hope so.

On the other hand it could be the end, and if that's the case I would say "everything happens for a reason".

It's not always evident what that could be but in time, things happen.
WBB said something like that? I misjudged the poor boy. I'll stand him a pint next time I see him.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
WBB said something like that? I misjudged the poor boy. I'll stand him a pint next time I see him.

WBB could come out with the odd bit of usefulness. He was good when my mum was ill, lots of support
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:37 pm

Originally Posted by bundy
WBB could come out with the odd bit of usefulness. He was good when my mum was ill, lots of support
He is a bit of a rough diamond. Glad he's back on the scene. Mind you don't mention the sheep.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bix
Stewie,

WBB once said to me "everything happens for a reason" and since then things have happened to me which makes me believe it is true.

For your daughter the temporary split may bring them closer together - let's hope so.

On the other hand it could be the end, and if that's the case I would say "everything happens for a reason".

It's not always evident what that could be but in time, things happen.
Bix

Yes its a good way of looking at it.

Which ever way it works out...it was meant to be.

certainly things happen in life which seem unfair at the time but then things work out for the better...and they probably wouldn't have if the disaster hadn't happened in the first place.

I'm waffling now and the way the dial up is performing there will probably be 10 replys before you get this
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:40 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Bix

Yes its a good way of looking at it.

Which ever way it works out...it was meant to be.

certainly things happen in life which seem unfair at the time but then things work out for the better...and they probably wouldn't have if the disaster hadn't happened in the first place.

I'm waffling now and the way the dial up is performing there will probably be 10 replys before you get this

maybe the temp split might give them both time to think and see that it is well nigh impossible to sort out whatever it is. tried the temp split thing and never seems to work... my experience is that when is starts to go bad.. usualy no way back...
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

maybe the temp split might give them both time to think and see that it is well nigh impossible to sort out whatever it is. tried the temp split thing and never seems to work... my experience is that when is starts to go bad.. usualy no way back...
Joe

Sometime it works out ok. My wife and I went through a bad patch about 15 years ago and we split for 12 months...then got back. Been married 28 years now so it can work......can't get rid of her now (didn't mean that remark..honest )
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Joe

Sometime it works out ok. My wife and I went through a bad patch about 15 years ago and we split for 12 months...then got back. Been married 28 years now so it can work......can't get rid of her now (didn't mean that remark..honest )
in a marriage when it has been that long then yep.. I think it can work and ur living proof. My longest relationship was not anyway near yours. We did the split, got back and then it all went Pete Tong 100% after that.

Think in boyfriend / girlfriend stuff it seems to be a NO usualy but in marriages.. totally different.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Well Stewie, whatever happens, at least she knows she's got you to support her and that's worth a heck of a lot.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:55 pm
The 5th Amendment

Just to move off the subject I would like to point out that I have been here for 15 minutes and not one smutty comment has come from my lips or fingers! That is my personal best.

And now back to the subject of the thread.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bundy
Well Stewie, whatever happens, at least she knows she's got you to support her and that's worth a heck of a lot.
Yea she's got me and I love her to bits......but when we move to Melbourne later this year...she's on her own.
That is a bit of a worry
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just to move off the subject I would like to point out that I have been here for 15 minutes and not one smutty comment has come from my lips or fingers! That is my personal best.

And now back to the subject of the thread.
Thats brilliant...see what you can do with bundys next reply....go on you know you want to
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

Yea she's got me and I love her to bits......but when we move to Melbourne later this year...she's on her own.
That is a bit of a worry
but what is stopping her from coming with you to Melbourne?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:01 pm
The 5th Amendment

Thats brilliant...see what you can do with bundys next reply....go on you know you want to
er the last time i fell for something like that I got dressed up in nappies and had Leslie 66 wanting to spank me.... still shudder from the thought of it.

Stella Artois and a laptop is a dangerous thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.