Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:08 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Scary thought :scared:
or wishful thinking!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
found out during the meeting did you

Actually whilst sitting in the corner of my office one morning, minding my own business and wondering what an earth the gardener was looking so happy about.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:09 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, mine too
You do realise you will be giving G palpitations at the thought of your's and K blouses flying open
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:09 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually whilst sitting in the corner of my office one morning, minding my own business and wondering what an earth the gardener was looking so happy about.
right... LOL
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
You do realise you will be giving G palpitations at the thought of your's and K blouses flying open

G just gets palpatations at the thought of me.......doncha G honeybunch
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:10 pm
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by DIMO8
I AM WEARING A SHIRT.... the 5% female in me wants the blouse, but i didn't like the colour!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

I AM WEARING A SHIRT.... the 5% female in me wants the blouse, but i didn't like the colour!

LOL! Poor K. Forever branded a bird. Nevermind, everyone thought I was a bloke until I posted my picture.
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:12 pm
Invisi... K

LOL! Poor K. Forever branded a bird. Nevermind, everyone thought I was a bloke until I posted my picture.
yeah maybe i should sign off as he's not a bird, you know!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

yeah maybe i should sign off as he's not a bird, you know!

Maybe you should. Or 'he's not Bundy' which would really get people thinking laterally
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:13 pm
Invisi... K

but that's your smutty mind coming out there... thought it was only blokes who thought like that
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Can I butt in at this point to say I'd like to be on the thread at the time when Bundy equals - and overtakes - my post count............ :scared: :scared:
She's a bird, you know

but that's your smutty mind coming out there... thought it was only blokes who thought like that
I know Girls can be smutty too. Well, I can.
Invisi... K

Maybe you should. Or 'he's not Bundy' which would really get people thinking laterally
right time for a change then!
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Eek, shes catching me, this will be a sad day..... wheres me beer gone.....
Old Sep 20th 2004, 11:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Can I butt in at this point to say I'd like to be on the thread at the time when Bundy equals - and overtakes - my post count............ :scared: :scared:
And here it is...sorry Polly. But take some credit because I wouldn't be here without you. I was but a shy and retiring beast until Pollyana was friendly to me and encouraged me to speak up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.