Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
but what is stopping her from coming with you to Melbourne?
Ah...long story.

She originally wanted to go, she's 23 so can't go with us on our parent visa, so she went to college and qualified as a hairdresser.
But since meeting this guy her priority changed

However if it dosen't work out she has this option but wouldn't be able to apply until she has a least 12 months work experience, which she dosen't have.I have looked into "remaining relative" this is a possibility, but not the easiest visa to get.
Until then..she's got nowhere to live now the house with the fiance has fallen through.
Ah well....life goes on
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
He is a bit of a rough diamond. Glad he's back on the scene. Mind you don't mention the sheep.
But consider.......inside every rough diamond is a gem.

Ceri tries the patience of many and I think WBB went OTT and said so at the time.
I really wish he hadn't though. Wish he could have contained it within the realms of forum acceptability as he could still be here adding a lot.

I miss him and hope we see a return.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie, she won't be alone - you said you had other family and hopefully she has a good group of mates. Like Bix says, it will all work out. Maybe she can knuckle down and get some work experience then follow you out.
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Stewie,
Hairdressing is on the wanted list. (MODL?)
Does that still require the work experience ?

Failing that have you considered 457 temp sponsorship visa ? - maybe experience is also required there though - it would be logical I suppose.
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
But consider.......inside every rough diamond is a gem.

Ceri tries the patience of many and I think WBB went OTT and said so at the time.
I really wish he hadn't though. Wish he could have contained it within the realms of forum acceptability as he could still be here adding a lot.

I miss him and hope we see a return.

Thought he was back? Mutant?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Stella Artois and a laptop is a dangerous thing.
You said it. Stella Artois sounds a bit like a dodgy 'laptop' dancer anyway
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

er the last time i fell for something like that I got dressed up in nappies and had Leslie 66 wanting to spank me.... still shudder from the thought of it.

Yeah! But bundys not like that
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:17 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stewie
i know but I am trying to get to an hour before any comments.... going be good till at least 11.30am
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Glad you noticed.
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
You said it. Stella Artois sounds a bit like a dodgy 'laptop' dancer anyway
unfortunately they do not have laptop dancers in my small quaint little local village pub.....
She's a bird, you know

i know but I am trying to get to an hour before any comments.... going be good till at least 11.30am
CHrist - what happens at 11.30am??????
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:19 pm
She's a bird, you know

unfortunately they do not have laptop dancers in my small quaint little local village pub.....

Er, you know where the word quaint comes from, don't you?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

I suppose we could always have a go at Stella, she's a newbie not been on here before, judging by her last name I think she's French?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Careful Joe - it's not 11.30 yet
Old Sep 9th 2004, 10:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

go on then educate me with ur lexus.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.