Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
If you need to ask Joe....
Oh! That's what the warden meant by special favours
Old Sep 10th 2004, 1:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Can't you just send posts using your magic thought waves?
Ah! yes but they've taken them off me because they were too sharp
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stewie
Ah! yes but they've taken them off me because they were too sharp

Fair enough. They can be dangerous. I have to put silver foil over my head if I don't want to be noticed
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:01 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

do u have a clean body in ur body?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
do u have a clean body in ur body?
Eh?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Fair enough. They can be dangerous. I have to put silver foil over my head if I don't want to be noticed
You can't fool me with that one. That's what people do when they want people to think they're mad.

When your really mad you don't need it.......oh! hang on the warden's coming
(go on that's the best feed you'll get today)
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:03 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Eh?
thining ahead of myself again.. mean clean bone on ur body
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:05 am
She's a bird, you know

thining ahead of myself again.. mean clean bone on ur body
Plenty, thanks. I'm really a very sweet and innocent young lady, just like Simone
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
You can't fool me with that one. That's what people do when they want people to think they're mad.

When your really mad you don't need it.......oh! hang on the warden's coming
(go on that's the best feed you'll get today)
LOL! Way too obvious Stewie!
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:06 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty, thanks. I'm really a very sweet and innocent young lady, just like Simone
Simone's a little box full of delights.
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Simone's a little box full of delights.
Want to rephrase that Cov?
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Morning.

Another day, another round of crap.

Bob - ooooh, you're in for a nice surprise (from Polly)
So any hints?
The 5th Amendment

have u seen the post about is it worth yet?

go and have a look....
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:09 am
The 5th Amendment

Want to rephrase that Cov?
are there any cream caramels?
Old Sep 10th 2004, 2:09 am
She's a bird, you know

are there any cream caramels?
Stop it with your camel talk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.