Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
I'll leave you to sort out the figures

(£23,0000-£45,000 , 22,% 70000, 1 + 2, 7, 9 11 67 54 .

Sorry not putting you off am I?

Not at all.....£5055 plus 26% divided by 17.5%....
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:56 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Not at all.....£5055 plus 26% divided by 17.5%....
Its 1114.63
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Its 5.71

Thanks. Annual profit of £5.71. That's me out of a job then
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:57 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Annual profit of £5.71. That's me out of a job then

Well, just add a few zeros the'll never know.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:58 pm
She's a bird, you know

Its 1114.63

Still out of a job.....need to add a few zeros
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:58 pm

Still out of a job.....need to add a few zeros
I just said that
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

I just said that
Yikes! Psychic vibes again!
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Knew you must have something upstairs
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Knew you must have something upstairs
Thanks Bix. I think.

Contrary to some of the evidence, I do in fact have the odd brain cell floating about.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:13 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Right, interview:

Went very very well. He wasn't as scary as he looked on the website.
I was wearing red(t-shirt) and black(suit)! (All my blue stuff has mysteriously dissapeared, and other stuff had to much cleavage. And didn't want a blouse(to tight round 'cleavage', even if a size to big )

Anyway..... he'll do another interview Tuesday, so that the proces is done properly. I think that's just a formality, but you never know, she could be impressive...

Anyway, he was also talking about 'special projects' and showed me round and introduced me to some people.
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Bix. I think.

Contrary to some of the evidence, I do in fact have the odd brain cell floating about.
Is that odd as in peculiar?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Rarely does such beauty and intelligence come together in one package
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
Is that odd as in peculiar?

Ahhh, Stewie took the bait. Yes, very peculiar. All geniuses are

How are you Stewie? How's your daughter?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Rarely does such beauty and intelligence come together in one package

Now see I can prove the intelligence
Old Sep 9th 2004, 9:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Sounds promising Simone.
Sounds like the casting couch next interview

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.