Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
So precious that the world seeks it.
But unique is one.
It cannot be shared.

Still imperfect though
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Still imperfect though
But you don't want to be a clone do you ?
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

ANd I don't want to be precious. Small children called Tabitha are precious
erm don't you call pussies Tabitha?
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Glad I ain't going crazy then...

Can we get them back? I didn't notice any missing, not even the risque swinging pages
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
But you don't want to be a clone do you ?

It's not what I want - I doubt the world wants two of me
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Ahem.........
She's a bird, you know

I've no idea what you call them Joe....it's a matter of preference
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Can we get them back? I didn't notice any missing, not even the risque swinging pages
what you going on about?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:35 am
She's a bird, you know

what you going on about?

Missing pages Joe, catch up
The 5th Amendment

I've no idea what you call them Joe....it's a matter of preference
but what would it do the child... talk about confusing it....
Bix
da Bonehead

It's not what I want - I doubt the world wants two of me
I would treasure two of you Bundy
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:36 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
I would treasure two of you Bundy
We'd make a fantastic pair of earrings then
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Absolutely priceless
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:38 am
The 5th Amendment

what.. you and tabitha..?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 2:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Absolutely priceless
Beyond the wealth of the world no less

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.