Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 6:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Bix and G - I gave you both karma! At last! Now, do the decent thing.......
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Bix and G - I gave you both karma! At last! Now, do the decent thing.......
I'm trying to Bundy. The damn thing won't let me

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:24 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'm trying to Bundy. The damn thing won't let me

G
Morning Bundy

I've woken up with a stiff....neck

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Bundy

I've woken up with a stiff....neck

G
That's a shame G. Want me to rub it better for you?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:27 pm
Bitter and twisted

That's a shame G. Want me to rub it better for you?
Yes please.

Sitting on cold river banks causes it

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yes please.

Sitting on cold river banks causes it

G

Thought that was piles

I'll need to warm my hands up first, they are a little cold.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Thought that was piles

I'll need to warm my hands up first, they are a little cold.
Leave my piles out of it

I don't mind cold hands. It means a warm heart

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

Leave my piles out of it

I don't mind cold hands. It means a warm heart

G
Smooth, G, smooth. In my case though, cold hands mean a crap thyroid.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Smooth, G, smooth. In my case though, cold hands mean a crap thyroid.
You say the nicest things

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

You say the nicest things

G

I'm clearly learning from the master.

So, this neck, whereabouts is the pain?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:45 pm
Bitter and twisted

I'm clearly learning from the master.

So, this neck, whereabouts is the pain?
It's easing now I'm up and about. I was only looking for sympathy

I'm not as bendy as Bundy

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's easing now I'm up and about. I was only looking for sympathy

I'm not as bendy as Bundy

G

Well that's good to hear. Can't have you being in pain. Do you feel you got enough sympathy? Anything else I can do?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Anything else I can do?
I'll write a list

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 7:52 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'll write a list

G
Good idea.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 8:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

It's a long list, is it G?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.