Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
i'll take your word on that, never been on a joe or G smut-lashing!

You should try a Bundy tongue lashing

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
Thus spake the voice of experience......
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:05 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

G
i would, but the 5% woman in me would just burst out and cry
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

G
I gave you karma by the way G - did you notice?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I did. I'm treasuring it

Won't let me give any in return

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:08 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

me too G... jsut tried and it let me,

sorry Bundy, need to spread, well you know
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:09 pm
Invisi... K

where you at G? Oz, canada, uk?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:10 pm
She's a bird, you know

I did. I'm treasuring it

Won't let me give any in return

G

I added extra glitter to it.

No one seems able to give me karma at the moment. Maybe I'm under some karma embargo.

I've run out today too - gave it all to Bix and G (always the same ), but you're on my list K.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:11 pm
Professional Princess

I have been to free and easy with my Karma, I have to be careful and only give it to those that will be faithful.

There are some nasty Karma diseases around you know!

Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

where you at G? Oz, canada, uk?
In the UK.

Just tried the karma again. Still won't let me

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:12 pm
Invisi... K

I added extra glitter to it.

No one seems able to give me karma at the moment. Maybe I'm under some karma embargo.

I've run out today too - gave it all to Bix and G (always the same ), but you're on my list K.
cheers Bundy, we cambridge affiliates need to stick together on this karma thing
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

cheers Bundy, we cambridge affiliates need to stick together on this karma thing

Indeed we do. Cantabrigians to the end.

Nice sig under your name by the way. I like it.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have been to free and easy with my Karma, I have to be careful and only give it to those that will be faithful.
I've tried Pam. Oh how I've tried

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:14 pm
Professional Princess

In the UK.

Just tried the karma again. Still won't let me

G
I think I gave you some, cant remember, did I Grayling?

I will give you some more tomorrow, but you have to give me some back.

Old Sep 21st 2004, 10:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think I gave you some, cant remember, did I Grayling?

I will give you some more tomorrow, but you have to give me some back.
I've stuck you on my list too Sam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.