Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:02 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
He spends too much time buttering up the mods and they give out super-strength karma

Disappointing.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
yeah i read he had a stiffie this morning... i always thought that was an early-morning-riser!

LOL! Indeed he is. Up and ready for action long before anyone else.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Disappointing.

What? We are? You are? Buttering up mods is?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:04 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing.
hey there Sukhi... was talking about you earlier... seems you've found the posts
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:08 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Indeed he is. Up and ready for action long before anyone else.
he must have been spent already with you Bundy!... wonder if me swooning would raise his pulse a bit?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

he must have been spent already with you Bundy!... wonder if me swooning would raise his pulse a bit?

Yes, G and I are here alone long before anyone else comes along to disrupt our private party.

I think you swooning will only work if you are wearing a blouse
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:11 pm
Invisi... K

Yes, G and I are here alone long before anyone else comes along to disrupt our private party.

I think you swooning will only work if you are wearing a blouse
no SHIRT today... would unzipping help at all
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

no SHIRT today... would unzipping help at all
Good lord! - you'd have to ask G about that! Depends which percentage you were unzipping I guess
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:24 pm
Invisi... K

Good lord! - you'd have to ask G about that! Depends which percentage you were unzipping I guess
where is burly G btw?

need to do my swoon-unzipping, and see if he likes it?!

anyway, also put myself out today as a bitch (see the bitch thread)... need the cash for canada
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

where is burly G btw?

need to do my swoon-unzipping, and see if he likes it?!

anyway, also put myself out today as a bitch (see the bitch thread)... need the cash for canada

He's off walking, working up a sweat
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:29 pm
Invisi... K

He's off walking, working up a sweat
...where it's pissing... nice

you gonna give him a nice rub down no?
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

...where it's pissing... nice

you gonna give him a nice rub down no?

Yep, soon as he's back. Got to get him out of those wet things or he'll catch a chill.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:32 pm
Invisi... K

right, actually need to get off and do some work...

tell G i'll practise my swoon, and he better be ready for it!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:33 pm
Professional Princess

Disappointing.
Everyone is going to lunch but im not hungry i want to go to bed.

Old Sep 21st 2004, 11:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

Lunch is for wimps. I'm still here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.