Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:12 am
Professional Princess

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Yep, just full of snot and phlegm.
Its bloody hard being at work if you feel shite. Im lucky, havent had a cold in 2 years.

Look after yourself bundy, wrap up, keep warm and have plenty of brandy. It really should be on prescription you know

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Its bloody hard being at work if you feel shite. Im lucky, havent had a cold in 2 years.

Look after yourself bundy, wrap up, keep warm and have plenty of brandy. It really should be on prescription you know
And some goose grease on your chest

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Crap thyroid = no immune system = permanently snotty

Not that I'm complaining or anything
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
And some goose grease on your chest

G

Anyone want to do the honours?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to do the honours?
As I've said many times
Your wish is my command

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:17 am
She's a bird, you know

As I've said many times
Your wish is my command

G
Well it's about time you returned all those rubbing down/drying off favours G.

See you tomorrow
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:18 am
Bitter and twisted

Well it's about time you returned all those rubbing down/drying off favours G.

See you tomorrow
Bye

Look after yourself

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:22 am
Professional Princess

Bye

Look after yourself

G
What does goose grease do to a chest then G?

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Morning. Still got a sulking computer, so bear with me.....

Happy Birthday Mrs Bob! And well done Bob for baking a cake. Did you do the washing up too?
What's up with the puter still?
And cheers, with pass it on...and yeah, I normally do the washing up during the week...
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 2:49 am
Bitter and twisted

What does goose grease do to a chest then G?
It's an old folk remedy for colds.

Also makes 'em nice and slippery

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 3:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Who does?
have to say, there are some rather good tofu products over here, love the buffalo wings and such....but plain tofu kinda sucks, my mother eats it by the bucket load, but then she's Japanese.
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 3:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

I have been to free and easy with my Karma, I have to be careful and only give it to those that will be faithful.
Yeah, tell me about it...so much to give and all that
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 3:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Cov is the Karma King, he has lots of squares. I think he takes Karma for bribes.
Aye, he's a tad cheeky, Ray won't be pleased about being knocked off the perch *l*
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 3:10 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Covenant
Disappointing.
It works tho....
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 3:14 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Or use my dad's theory and eat what they hell you like because if you're going to vom it up you may as well have enjoyed it in the first place!
Nice
But spag hurts the least when you chuck it back up...and the added bonus, when it dries, it goes hard, so can pick it up and throw it away, no scrubbing the mess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.