Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 22nd 2004, 7:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Me make personal comments Wash your mouth out.

I woke up a bit stiff this morning (too much excercise) and a slight hangover (I only had a couple of pints).
I'm warming my hands up ready to give you a good work over

G
Good, good. And I'm sure I can manage to work your stiffness out.
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 7:58 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Good, good. And I'm sure I can manage to work your stiffness out.
Hussy! But I like you

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 7:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hussy! But I like you

G

Brazen to the last

I used to be so sweet and innocent
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Brazen to the last

I used to be so sweet and innocent
When?

You've even managed to corrupt me in the last few weeks

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I even feel embarrassed about interupting you two

No, not naked. Not quite warm enough (22 degrees). Wait till summer, I'll die then! :scared:
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

When?

You've even managed to corrupt me in the last few weeks

G

Erm......when I was 5? Nope, I was playing kiss-catch then (and running really slowly )

When I was a babe in arms, perhaps?

OK, so maybe not innocent. Not sweet either since sweet is generally a girly epithet and I ain't no girly girl

Thing is G, have you enjoyed the path of your corruption?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:11 pm
Bitter and twisted

Thing is G, have you enjoyed the path of your corruption?
Indeed I have

I have to be careful when I talk to women in the real world now though

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

Indeed I have

I have to be careful when I talk to women in the real world now though

G
I'm like that too - have trouble surpressing my smut in the real world. I get the giggles when what would constitute smut bait is left lying carelessly about.
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:18 pm
Bitter and twisted

I'm like that too - have trouble surpressing my smut in the real world. I get the giggles when what would constitute smut bait is left lying carelessly about.
'smut bait'- I like that you should write abook like 'Roger's profanisaurus'

Call it 'Bundy's encyclopaedia of smut'

Morning Simone. Hope you are feeling better.

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

'smut bait'- I like that you should write abook like 'Roger's profanisaurus'

Call it 'Bundy's encyclopaedia of smut'

G
I like that idea ('Roger's', snigger). Could be a bestseller.

A veritable Smutography. A Smutonary. A Smutasaurus.
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:22 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

G
Yes, thankyou
Will be working tommorrow.

Had rice for breakfast
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:24 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
Yes, thankyou
Will be working tommorrow.

Had rice for breakfast

LOL! Rice for breakfast

How's Pascal? Has he recovered too?
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:25 pm
Bitter and twisted

I like that idea ('Roger's', snigger). Could be a bestseller.

A veritable Smutography. A Smutonary. A Smutasaurus.
'smutasaurus' Brilliant.

You can sign copies with 'smutographs'

G
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

'smutasaurus' Brilliant.

You can sign copies with 'smutographs'

G

LOL! Indeed I could. Although god knows what would constitute a smutograph
Old Sep 22nd 2004, 8:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'd need a smutty pseudonym though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.