Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Yep
Flying to Boston and then make it up as we go.

Fishing tonight

G
I'd better get ready to squeeze into your suitcase then, right?!

I'm off work for the rest of this week - how will the thread cope without us?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:59 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I'd better get ready to squeeze into your suitcase then, right?!

I'm off work for the rest of this week - how will the thread cope without us?
We'll give it the kiss of life when we get back

Suitcase is all ready Mrs.G will carry it.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:00 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

We'll give it the kiss of life when we get back

Suitcase is all ready Mrs.G will carry it.

G
Well hope she has super-human strength!

I'll still be online from home (especially as I get broadband tomorrow, hurrah!), so we'll be ok this week. But that doesn't help next week when you're gone.....Oh, wait, Joe's back. We'll be fine
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well hope she has super-human strength!

I'll still be online from home (especially as I get broadband tomorrow, hurrah!), so we'll be ok this week. But that doesn't help next week when you're gone.....Oh, wait, Joe's back. We'll be fine
It'll keep going

Mrs G is used to carrying people. Usually me

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

It'll keep going

Mrs G is used to carrying people. Usually me

G

Ahhhh, the valiant Mrs G.

Does she have to carry you up the stairs and put you to bed when you've had a dram too many?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

Ahhhh, the valiant Mrs G.

Does she have to carry you up the stairs and put you to bed when you've had a dram too many?
Not for years

She usually drags me off to bed

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

Not for years

She usually drags me off to bed

G

Oh, I see, like that it is. Bet you just hate being dragged off to bed though, don't you G?!
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:09 pm
Bitter and twisted

Oh, I see, like that it is. Bet you just hate being dragged off to bed though, don't you G?!
I fight all the way

Do you drag Mr. B off?

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

I fight all the way

Do you drag Mr. B off?

G
Actually, I drop him down the gimp hole. Long story. We live in a flat in an old converted pub so our bedroom is actually in the old beer cellar (Mr B thinks this is great). There's a hatch from the living room and steps down so I all I really have to do is tip him down the hole. Works a treat.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:13 pm
Bitter and twisted

Actually, I drop him down the gimp hole. Long story. We live in a flat in an old converted pub so our bedroom is actually in the old beer cellar (Mr B thinks this is great). There's a hatch from the living room and steps down so I all I really have to do is tip him down the hole. Works a treat.
Brilliant

Must be his dream come true. A bedroom in a pub!!

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Brilliant

Must be his dream come true. A bedroom in a pub!!

G
That's why we live there. It even has the old brick stands where the kegs would, erm, stand. They make great bedside tables.

The only problem with the gimp hole is that it is a little precarious when drunk. Mr B has fallen down it several times. Luckily he seems to bounce.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:19 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Yep
Flying to Boston and then make it up as we go.

Fishing tonight

G

ooooo....how lovely!!
isnt new england in the fall supposed to be one of the most beautiful sights in america (or have i been listening to too many songs/reading too many books!)

Sorry to hijack the thread (hahaha!).....but Grayling, would you mind pointing me in the right direction of getting the shortened anc assessment done? I know you know the quick/cheap route, but cant find the thread on it (is the search thingy working this week?? tried it a couple of times now.... )

cheers me dears!!
have a lovely holiday.......

bundy, do you get headaches with all the time you spend in front of the 'pootah??!!!?? have some fun days off!!

sue xxx
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:20 pm
Bitter and twisted

That's why we live there. It even has the old brick stands where the kegs would, erm, stand. They make great bedside tables.

The only problem with the gimp hole is that it is a little precarious when drunk. Mr B has fallen down it several times. Luckily he seems to bounce.
Best get down it first and then Drink. Get a barrel on the stands

Gotta go now . May be back later.

Have a good time with the DB's.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:20 pm
She's a bird, you know

Hi Sue,

I give myself regular breaks and all that Plus I reckon my poor squinty eyes are used to it by now. The wonders of contact lenses.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 11:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

Best get down it first and then Drink. Get a barrel on the stands

Gotta go now . May be back later.

Have a good time with the DB's.

G
Will do. Bye G!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.