Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 29th 2004, 1:36 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Sander
Yeah, it's a hard life being a student...
Well, especially the last few month were serious hard work though... :scared:

Anyway, I'm not sure but aren't you the one who uses the computer at work to play around here all day?

Outrage! The cheek!

Yes, I am the one who spends all day posting from work, but I have no work to do at the moment and was advised by my boss to 'pla on the internet or something'. I'm really very obedient.

I know the student life well having been one here in Cambridge not so long ago. If only it were all beer and daytime television......Life is much easier now I simply work for a living

Another one on the spouse visa trail, eh. Me too.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 2:26 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So what's everyone up to this week anyway?
Todays highlight is finally getting round to getting the ole barnet snipped down a bit...
Old Sep 29th 2004, 2:31 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bob
So what's everyone up to this week anyway?
Todays highlight is finally getting round to getting the ole barnet snipped down a bit...
Im going to go home and do some migration stuff, but walk my dog first, have a bath, then do it.

Watch TV and bed I suppose. Pretty boring really.

Old Sep 29th 2004, 3:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Arrrrgh...f'ing car...battery flat as a pancake this morning, hell of a time finding someone to jump start the arse...anyway, after that dilema, took it to autozone, they said battery was fine, jus the contacts were knackered...and while he was poking about, mentioned the fan belt is kinda looking like crap...but on the plus, finally got around to replacing the windshield wipers
Old Sep 29th 2004, 3:55 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bob
Arrrrgh...f'ing car...battery flat as a pancake this morning, hell of a time finding someone to jump start the arse...anyway, after that dilema, took it to autozone, they said battery was fine, jus the contacts were knackered...and while he was poking about, mentioned the fan belt is kinda looking like crap...but on the plus, finally got around to replacing the windshield wipers
Bob, its THAT time again.

Im going to place my books in my bag, turn off my computer, slowly walk out of the buildin, drag my feet to the bus stop, get on the 487 bus and pray that Mr Smellyman isnt on it, and do an hours journey home.

Pray for me Bob, please

Sam

Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Bob, its THAT time again.
Hehe....well goodluck....you could always bring some room freshner and spray the git on the way past as a major hint...or, just shout, "hey stinky bastard, yes you, the one everyone's staring at, you stink"....
Funnily enough, mate actually did that, worked a treat, well don't know if the stinky person cleaned up, but the stinky person was never seen on that bus route again....

And the battery, shouldn't be dead, it's 2 yrs old...anyway, just really dirty...had enough with the dirt mobile, what with the exhaust and all that
Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Wheeehey....just hit 3000 posts
Gotta be worth karma that..
Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Wheeehey....just hit 3000 posts
Gotta be worth karma that..
Tried but can't
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:42 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bix
Tried but can't
Thought that counts
Old Sep 30th 2004, 10:26 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody step in the crap today then ?
Old Sep 30th 2004, 10:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Trouble is Bix that it needs two or three people to make it flow.

Bundy is not at work and I have been busy and you have been out hunting no doubt JC is still away and I don't know about the others.

It's only Bob who seems able to talk to himself

G
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Bix
Was a bit dead today weren't it...but you've rescued it from falling too far down the table...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Grayling
It's only Bob who seems able to talk to himself

G
Well do get very lonely out here all on my own at times
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:11 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Well do get very lonely out here all on my own at times
You're talking to yourself again
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You're going to have to keep it going Bob in the absence of so many.

I shant be able to post as regular for a while as less than a month now to emmigration and have lots to do

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.