Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:12 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
just passing through to say hello to all... since it's been a good week or so!

am finally in montreal and having a hectic time. immigration was easy, mainly due to excellent work from our immigration lawyers, and have applied for SIN (social insurance number), so i can get paid at work, and RAMQ (government health cover) so i can have accidents
on top of all that i'm trying to find somewhere to live... but hopefully come monday/tuesday will have sorted that too... here's hoping!
Good to hear that, sent you some karma all the way from sunny Newcastle
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:14 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
Thanks Dbickle..........i Know What You Are Saying And I Know Whoever Has Started It Is A Tosser.
Is probably some guy/lass who spends too much time watching Eastenders or Corrie and thinks that their own lives are boring and that they have to cause a bit of trouble to make them feel wanted in life, with little regard for those they hurt in the process. **** them, and get on with your life. That's how I deal with people like that
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:16 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
Good to hear that, sent you some karma all the way from sunny Newcastle
thanks for the karma, sent some right back!

great avatar btw!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:18 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dbickle..........i Know What You Are Saying And I Know Whoever Has Started It Is A Tosser.
chin up and all that donna... just someone with too much time on their hands, just ignore it and stay on the high road
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway got that off my chest and i am going to bed as i am to upset to stay awakw( plus too drunk too) thanks for listening guys
take care and goodnight
Wouldn't worry about it, hubby will know it's a load of bollocks, and the sad git that started the rumour will get ten-fold back, karma and all that...
hopeya head don't hurt too much in the morning...
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

just passing through to say hello to all... since it's been a good week or so!
That's cool
so you had much chance to explore? It was you that I told about nickels and such?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:39 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooo everybody!!!!!

Donna: good luck with that

K, good luck with house sorting etc!!

I'm not on here much, working during week, busy in weekend.
Went out yesterday with friends, was good!
Going to pick up the bike today that I bought Thursday.
Tonight hen's night, which includes us pole dancing! :scared:
Tomorrow going to the Perth Royal show, yipeeeeee!!!!
Monday public holiday, don't know what we're doing yet....
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:04 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

thanks for the karma, sent some right back!

great avatar btw!
Cheers, so how's things in Canada? I've always wanted to visit, but my fiancee hates the entire country for some reason. Must be an American thing I guess, so looks like I'll be going there without her.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:06 pm
Invisi... K

thanks all... as i said been a hectic week and my feet have trodden many a mile in search of a dwelling place for us to live in!

all in all been pretty good, know where the touristy places to avoid and the underground city... handy in the upcoming winter!
public transport really easy to use, but then again the metro has only 4 lines... seems a bit backwards to what i was used to in london!
need to hunt down some good restaurants, but otherwise think i'm sorted, though do need to find a place to stay!!!!!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:08 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

thanks all... as i said been a hectic week and my feet have trodden many a mile in search of a dwelling place for us to live in!

all in all been pretty good, know where the touristy places to avoid and the underground city... handy in the upcoming winter!
public transport really easy to use, but then again the metro has only 4 lines... seems a bit backwards to what i was used to in london!
need to hunt down some good restaurants, but otherwise think i'm sorted, though do need to find a place to stay!!!!!
But most importantly have you found a good pub yet?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:14 pm
Invisi... K

But most importantly have you found a good pub yet?
no pubs to speak of yet... need to keep my wits about me, though have drunk one beer too many with my new work colleagues this evening, am suffering with a mother of all headaches...
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:16 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Nickels, near one of the malls, big red front, like an old diner...awesome and cheap food....choc cake is fantastic, and the portions are huge
I put some montreal recs up before for someone, can't remember who...
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:18 pm
Invisi... K

Originally Posted by Bob
Nickels, near one of the malls, big red front, like an old diner...awesome and cheap food....choc cake is fantastic, and the portions are huge
I put some montreal recs up before for someone, can't remember who...
no that would be me... though on your last post was thinking you were talking money... might go try it tmrw, know where it is!
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:18 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

no pubs to speak of yet... need to keep my wits about me, though have drunk one beer too many with my new work colleagues this evening, am suffering with a mother of all headaches...
Well once I move to USA I'll have a short period where I won't be able to work, so I'll have plenty of time to check out the local bars. In fact my fiancee is looking at apartments in her home town, so I know all of the good bars there anyway.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:21 pm
Invisi... K

Well once I move to USA I'll have a short period where I won't be able to work, so I'll have plenty of time to check out the local bars. In fact my fiancee is looking at apartments in her home town, so I know all of the good bars there anyway.
well good luck with that... the move to the US that is... don't think you need much luck with the bar scene ... when you going over there anyway? this year?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.