Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by dbickle
You're talking to yourself again
Aye...they'll be dragging me to the loon bin soon enough
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You're going to have to keep it going Bob in the absence of so many.

I shant be able to post as regular for a while as less than a month now to emmigration and have lots to do
Ain't going to be easy...but there's still G to chip in...

well good luck with the move and all that...probably won't be much for you to catch upon once you sort yourself out tho...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Ain't going to be easy...but there's still G to chip in...

well good luck with the move and all that...probably won't be much for you to catch upon once you sort yourself out tho...
I'm going to be out in your neck of the woods next week Bob but Bundy will be back

G
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:32 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Grayling
I'm going to be out in your neck of the woods next week Bob but Bundy will be back

G
holidaying in maine? where abouts?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:29 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
holidaying in maine? where abouts?
He must be on his way
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
He must be on his way
Not yet. Just tuned in to this.

I'm off to Boston and then rent a car. Have done it a couple of times before. Probably get as far as Bar harbour in Maine. May head inland a bit more.
We usually do a round trip taking in New hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Massachusets.
Make it up as we go along. Eat some lobster and do some walking.

Just a holiday. Different to lying on a beach.

Don't go until Wednesday.

Have not been posting 'cos both my sons are home for the weekend including the Aussie

G
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:53 am
Best couple in the world!

Wink Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Ya all boring the pants off me, all i can say is both men and women are equal.... Lets face it girlies with out men we'd be gaggin for it all the time..... i love my boyfriend and hes the best man in the whole wide world EVER!!!!!!

HES BLOODY PEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:55 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

hes the best man in the whole wide world EVER!!!!!!

HES BLOODY PEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

And that, was a party political broadcast from my wife.............

Welcome to Expats!

Last edited by Bob; Oct 1st 2004 at 11:40 am. Reason: closing quote
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant

And that, was a party political broadcast from my wife.............

Welcome to Expats!
I would have preferred it if it was Puuurrrrrrfect

Last edited by Bob; Oct 1st 2004 at 11:41 am.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 11:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Grayling
Not yet. Just tuned in to this.

I'm off to Boston and then rent a car. Have done it a couple of times before. Probably get as far as Bar harbour in Maine. May head inland a bit more.
We usually do a round trip taking in New hampshire, Vermont, Maine and Massachusets.
Make it up as we go along. Eat some lobster and do some walking.
Awesome, that's only about 40 mins away from me....bar harbour, only prob is a lot of the shite is shutting down for the season, don't know if the whale watches are still going...nice place though...ain't cheap...
definatly need to go to Freeport if your driving up
And might want to check out Rockland, great for the lobster, and also Camden, it's all down route 1 anyway, and that goes up past me into bar harbour...or around Bangor is you swing off onto 1A....
Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:29 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

My brother just got really pissed and went crazy! He's been having problems with his girlfriend over the past few weeks and has been drinking heavily. Well tonight he had a few friends round at our place and he was so pissed he passed out. So We all thought it would be a good idea to paint his face with a face painting kit that we had lying around. After a good half-hour, we finished the job, took a few good photos (we wanted to send them into a magazine to win a couple of cases of beer) and then woke him up. At first we could not wake him, and finally he started talking in his sleep, but talking real giberish, which we found really amusing. Once he had aroused, we started being really serious with him, saying that his face was looking a bit red and he may have had an allergic reaction to something (like face paint, perhaps?). He rubbed his face a few times, getting red face paint all over his hands and then wiping it on the carpet and his clothes, and seemed to fall back to sleep after that. Anyway, our friends had to get away, so I walked them to the door and said goodnight. Then five seconds later, I heard glass breaking and somebody shouting. It turned out that he had went to the toilet, looked in the mirror and seen his newly-red face and totally flipped. He went back upstairs and smashed a glass against the side of my wardrobe, which covered my entire bedroom in glass. In the process of this he managed to slice open his hand. He was waving his hands about quite a bit, so he managed to spatter all of the walls with blood (he was bleeding quite heavily at this point). I managed to catch up with our mates before they drove off, and got them to take him to the hospital to get his hand sorted, while me and my parents started to clean up the broken glass and blood stains, which had spread over several rooms in our house. My mate just called from the hospital and told me that the cut was quite bad and he may be there all night waiting to get it sorted.

PS. I've posted a photo

The moral of the story is that if you paint a person's face red when they are pissed, then expect them to see red, and then make your carpets and walls red.

Last edited by dbickle; Oct 1st 2004 at 12:35 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 12:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

PS. I've posted a photo

The moral of the story is that if you paint a person's face red when they are pissed, then expect them to see red, and then make your carpets and walls red.
That probably shouldn't be funny....but it is...hope ya brothers doing alright

We use to do f'ing horrid things to mates when they were out... *lol*
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:01 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
That probably shouldn't be funny....but it is...hope ya brothers doing alright

We use to do f'ing horrid things to mates when they were out... *lol*
He's doing ok, was singing all of the way to the hospital according to my mate when I spoke to him on the phone
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:15 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

He's doing ok, was singing all of the way to the hospital according to my mate when I spoke to him on the phone
superb
the doc's must have been so pleased...

had a prob with a mate at uni when he almost sliced a finger off, didn't know where the hospital in staines was, so went to the princess margret in windsor, it being private told us to bug off, so we ended up at the vets *l*
Old Oct 1st 2004, 1:18 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Bob
superb
the doc's must have been so pleased...

had a prob with a mate at uni when he almost sliced a finger off, didn't know where the hospital in staines was, so went to the princess margret in windsor, it being private told us to bug off, so we ended up at the vets *l*
Is that the same Staines where Ali G comes from? Any way, what happened when you turned up at the vets with a guy who had had an accident?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.