Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Sander
Hi,

Just thought I'd drop by to share some good news:

1. Today is my birthday
2. More importantly: I graduated uni on Friday!! Woohoo!

LOL, I know I don't post much here, but I felt like sharing it

Cheers!
Congrats on both counts m8.
Nice to shout about it aint it ?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Bix, you big tease. Are you here or not?!
Hello B....I am here.
Big things going down in the Aus forum.
Check it out
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hello B....I am here.
Big things going down in the Aus forum.
Check it out

I'm duly impressed! JUNE!!!!!!! You did well, the pair of you.

Hurrah! (moment of excitement there)

So, are you really off next month and are you really going to Cairns?!
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:20 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Yes it's really true !!

It was so hard and frustrating not being able to talk to anyone about it particularly on here.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:26 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Yes it's really true !!

It was so hard and frustrating not being able to talk to anyone about it particularly on here.
We forgive you Bixie, cos we're nice like that.

Why Cairns?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:34 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Cairns is where the work is.

Frightened us a bit at first but over the weeks the idea has more than grown on us.

Maybe kill or cure
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:36 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Cairns is where the work is.

Frightened us a bit at first but over the weeks the idea has more than grown on us.

Maybe kill or cure
I quite liked Cairns when I was there. Mind you, I was 18 and very, very drunk most of the time

Little tip for you - don't fall face down in the Estuary when the tide is out. It's not a good idea.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:38 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Mmmm......do I get the whiff of things to come ?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:39 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Mmmm......do I get the whiff of things to come ?

Who knows Bix. Who knows.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:43 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Who knows Bix. Who knows.
Will probably spend most of the time living in A/C to start with.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:46 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Will probably spend most of the time living in A/C to start with.
The thing that cracked me up is that it would always rain for 5 minutes exactly in every hour. Guaranteed.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:49 am
Bix
da Bonehead

The thing that cracked me up is that it would always rain for 5 minutes exactly in every hour. Guaranteed.
Was that when you were pissed ? or fact ?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Was that when you were pissed ? or fact ?
No, fact. I wasn't pissed all the time. Well, not completely. Nice downpour of warm rain for 5 minutes each hour. This was in February.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:58 am
Bix
da Bonehead

No, fact. I wasn't pissed all the time. Well, not completely. Nice downpour of warm rain for 5 minutes each hour. This was in February.
In the summertime when the weather is warm....

Yeah, it apparently gets really muggy over there then.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 2:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Right, I'm off. Dinner with the Dagboys tonight, hurrah!

I won't be back at work for the rest of the week (recovering from Dagboys?) but since I am getting broadband tomorrow, I'll be around plenty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.