Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:28 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
No, I had a shower fully clothed and then put my clothes on over my night attire

What, work as in gainful employment, or as in some sort of industrious activity like a sundance or fishing project?
Some lecturing and maybe a bit of private work.

I meant were you naked in Nundle Sounds like a film title.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Some lecturing and maybe a bit of private work.

I meant were you naked in Nundle Sounds like a film title.

G
Actually, I'm fairly sure I was the only member of the permanent staff who failed to be naked in public. Everyone else ran around totally bare most of the time except me cos I am a well brought up lady.

Private work, eh. So that's what you're calling it these days!

Hey - lecture for us! We can have a Smut Summer School! With practical sessions and maybe a field trip or two
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I'm fairly sure I was the only member of the permanent staff who failed to be naked in public. Everyone else ran around totally bare most of the time except me cos I am a well brought up lady.

Private work, eh. So that's what you're calling it these days!

Hey - lecture for us! We can have a Smut Summer School! With practical sessions and maybe a field trip or two
Sounds good to me

Both my boys are home for the weekend

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good to me

G
So you just have boys? Poor Mrs G - it gets worse for her, doesn't it?

How old are your boys then?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:35 pm
Bitter and twisted

Sounds good to me

G
32 and 30. One lives in Portsmouth the other in Australia.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:36 pm
She's a bird, you know

32 and 30. One lives in Portsmouth the other in Australia.

G

...and the aussie one is coming home for the weekend ????!!!!!

See, you are old enough to be my dad
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:37 pm
Bitter and twisted

...and the aussie one is coming home for the weekend ????!!!!!

See, you are old enough to be my dad
I KNOW I'm old enought to be your dad :scared:

He works in California and The UK so is here every few weeks.

He's only in the UK for a few days.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

I KNOW I'm old enought to be your dad :scared:

He works in California and The UK so is here every few weeks.

He's only in the UK for a few days.

G

Blimey, bit of a jetsetter then! Like my brother - always somewhere else.

So, any grandkids yet then G? My parents are beginning to eye us kids up, making digs about all the toys in the attic........
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Blimey, bit of a jetsetter then! Like my brother - always somewhere else.

So, any grandkids yet then G? My parents are beginning to eye us kids up, making digs about all the toys in the attic........
Not as far as we know

I couldn't do all that travelling. Doesn't bother him. He flew back to Adelaide for 5 days when we were over and will meet us in New England in a few days
Luckily his company pays.

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Not as far as we know

I couldn't do all that travelling. Doesn't bother him. He flew back to Adelaide for 5 days when we were over and will meet us in New England in a few days
Luckily his company pays.

G
LOL!

Yes, good if the company pays. I just sleep when I travel so I reckon I could cope with it. Sadly, the furthest I get to go with work is Kent. I must be doing the wrong job

My brother gets put up in 5 star hotels in Monaco and Cannes and places like that, gets picked up by client's helicopters and that kind of thing. Then always phones me up to tell me. I'm definitely doing the wrong job.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL!

Yes, good if the company pays. I just sleep when I travel so I reckon I could cope with it. Sadly, the furthest I get to go with work is Kent. I must be doing the wrong job

My brother gets put up in 5 star hotels in Monaco and Cannes and places like that, gets picked up by client's helicopters and that kind of thing. Then always phones me up to tell me. I'm definitely doing the wrong job.
Yeah I was in the wrong business. He even gets Mercedes as hire cars when he is here

I can't sleep on planes so I gret drunk

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:49 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yeah I was in the wrong business. He even gets Mercedes as hire cars when he is here

I can't sleep on planes so I gret drunk

G

Ahhh, the Mr B philosophy. He claims to get less drunk when at 33,000ft, a claim rigorously tested. Especially when they have Tooheys on the flight and you can get a beer for breakfast. I drink tomato juice when I fly. God knows why.

I can sleep anywhere, and frequently do.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:52 pm
Bitter and twisted

Ahhh, the Mr B philosophy. He claims to get less drunk when at 33,000ft, a claim rigorously tested. Especially when they have Tooheys on the flight and you can get a beer for breakfast. I drink tomato juice when I fly. God knows why.

I can sleep anywhere, and frequently do.
Lucky You.

We are on holiday next week I really need a break

G
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Lucky You.

We are on holiday next week I really need a break

G
Course you do G. All that fishing must really take it out of you.

Is this when you're off to New England?
Old Sep 27th 2004, 10:54 pm
Bitter and twisted

Course you do G. All that fishing must really take it out of you.

Is this when you're off to New England?
Yep
Flying to Boston and then make it up as we go.

Fishing tonight

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.