Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Good plan, I don't tend to post there ... you don't tend to get much intelligence coming back at you, it makes the whole exercise pretty futile.
I know what you mean from what I've seen

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:47 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
...are you quite sure of that G?
No answer to that

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:50 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
No answer to that

G
LOL! Yes there is...you just answered it!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 3:53 am
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Yes there is...you just answered it!
Site is getting too slow to reply.

I have to go and peel the spuds soon.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 4:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Grayling
Site is getting too slow to reply.

I have to go and peel the spuds soon.

G
Right Gotta go

Catch you tomorrow.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Seems as if this thread took off again while I was away....anyone care to give me a heads up of what I've missed?

What's everyone been up to? fun weekend and the like?

Finally got the winter studs put on the car, and the all weathers had to be binned as the threads had worn on the inside, and the rims were cracked, so that sucked. Also helped weather proof the other grandmothers house while away, and that's about it.
Heading back off next friday as there having a "ceremony" on saturday, a big dinner thing, dealing with the ashes and stuff while the whole family could be there, as only the ones that were local were able to be there this weekend for things. So that should be interesting.
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:06 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Helloooooo!

Wakey wakey!!

I was wondering when Jill would find this thread! and

So, Loose, if you're going to be on here more, does that mean you've got a different/no job, or do you now have a broadband connection?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:08 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Seems as if this thread took off again while I was away....anyone care to give me a heads up of what I've missed?

What's everyone been up to? fun weekend and the like?

Finally got the winter studs put on the car, and the all weathers had to be binned as the threads had worn on the inside, and the rims were cracked, so that sucked. Also helped weather proof the other grandmothers house while away, and that's about it.
Heading back off next friday as there having a "ceremony" on saturday, a big dinner thing, dealing with the ashes and stuff while the whole family could be there, as only the ones that were local were able to be there this weekend for things. So that should be interesting.
Hi Bob
Sounds like a good idea that ceremony, nice.

Very fun weekend, dancing all weekend!

Nothing much in this thread. A reunion of all the 'oldies', a new addition(Jill), who'll fit in well and Bundy and G at it again!

Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:22 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Who's this new Jill?
I have missed a lot haven't I....so J.C pop in much?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 2:31 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Bob
Who's this new Jill?
I have missed a lot haven't I....so J.C pop in much?
Jill is 'Go Banana's' from the Oz forum.
One of my friends here in Perth.
She's got the Banana diaries thread in the Oz forum. Very amusing(and often helpfull too)

J.C. has been in, but not much. Laptop was getting to hot or something!

Ok, really must get back to work now!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning. Depending on where you are.

Bob - glad to hear it went well, but sorry to hear about your Gran There was a bit of a frenzy here yesterday because of some of the old gang popping up after a sustained period of absence. And Jill may well challenge me for my crown as queen of smut. Talking of which, how was the collar and cuffs episode Simone?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:29 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Morning. Depending on where you are.

Bob - glad to hear it went well, but sorry to hear about your Gran There was a bit of a frenzy here yesterday because of some of the old gang popping up after a sustained period of absence. And Jill may well challenge me for my crown as queen of smut. Talking of which, how was the collar and cuffs episode Simone?
a challenger to Bundy..... hmm i did miss a bit!!!

anyway, the girly was making me do things like cook dinner, take her out for lunch and all of those sorta relationship things....

Good to have u back, Bob...
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=joseph.creative]

anyway, the girly was making me do things like cook dinner, take her out for lunch and all of those sorta relationship things....

[QUOTE]

Dammit, that's where I go wrong as a girlfriend.....

Hey Joe. So, life of domestic bliss then?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

[QUOTE=bundy][QUOTE=joseph.creative]

Dammit, that's where I go wrong as a girlfriend.....

Hey Joe. So, life of domestic bliss then?
it is scary indeed.. i preferred it when she had the handcuffs.. dream dream...

anyway... client has mailed the logo i need so back to work!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 6:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is scary indeed.. i preferred it when she had the handcuffs.. dream dream...

anyway... client has mailed the logo i need so back to work!

Yep, back to it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.