Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:32 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Sander
I just went to our city hall thingy this morning. Got an international form for both of us to proof we're living at same address. Also got a dutch one saying whose living at that address (so that includes parents). And got an international birth certificate, which to my surprise was nothing more than flimsy bit of plain paper with the details printed. (all lined out in squares and numbered). Not really a nice official looking document.

And yes, driving on the left is wrong...it worries me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it...after a few years

Will be checking the web-site once the update is there!
HOW DID THE MEDICAL GO???????????
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Your wish is my command

G

Yay! Where have you been G! I was forced to do work - it's really not on
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:34 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I've been out for a hike and then had something to eat and bit my cheek

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Work! Ah yes I remember that!

Afternoon everyone!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I've been out for a hike and then had something to eat and bit my cheek

G
Well that was careless. Expect you need that kissing better too, eh

And hello Stewie! How are you?
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I won't tell you what else I've done then

Ey up Stewie

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:37 am
She's a bird, you know

I won't tell you what else I've done then

Ey up Stewie

G

Not flippin' groin strain again......
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:37 am
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Simone
HOW DID THE MEDICAL GO???????????
LOL! Pretty good thanks, doc confirmed my hearing was good so no need to shout!

Anyway it all seems ok, and doc said I should be fine!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Sander
LOL! Pretty good thanks, doc confirmed my hearing was good so no need to shout!

Anyway it all seems ok, and doc said I should be fine!

<snigger>

Good one Sander!
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Not flippin' groin strain again......
Mind reader eh!

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Hello Hello......would be alot better without that DIMIA thing. But I'm determined not to get depressed so I keep smiling to myself all the time. Everyone thinks I'm bonkers.....and they're right. Still, off to Melbourne on 15th Dec for our daughter's wedding so looking forward to that
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Mind reader eh!

G

You know me, G. The omniscient, omnipresent Bundy
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Stewie
Hello Hello......would be alot better without that DIMIA thing. But I'm determined not to get depressed so I keep smiling to myself all the time. Everyone thinks I'm bonkers.....and they're right. Still, off to Melbourne on 15th Dec for our daughter's wedding so looking forward to that
Looking forward to it I bet.

I've got fed up with those on the Aus/NZ forum today.

G
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Yikes! The boss wants to see me....... :scared:

I may be some time
Old Nov 15th 2004, 1:42 am
Bitter and twisted

You know me, G. The omniscient, omnipresent Bundy
I'm simply omnipotent

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.