Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
I can do both.

Clever eh

Haven't finished my chores though

Got sidetracked on here again.

G

And what were your chores?
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
And what were your chores?
I've forgotten

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:06 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I've forgotten

G

Go shift something around a bit, it might come back to you.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:09 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Go shift something around a bit, it might come back to you.
But the 5.0pm bell has rung in my head and I have to obey

It's a conditioned response and you can't ignore those:scared:

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:10 am
She's a bird, you know

But the 5.0pm bell has rung in my head and I have to obey

It's a conditioned response and you can't ignore those:scared:

G

Ahhh, back to survival instinct again, right?
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Ahhh, back to survival instinct again, right?
Are you a mindreader?:scared:

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Are you a mindreader?:scared:

G

It's one of my many talents, yes
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:14 am
Bitter and twisted

Men have several basic instincts.

When they call they must be obeyed

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:15 am
Bitter and twisted

What are the others?
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:16 am
She's a bird, you know

What are the others?

Now that would be telling
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Best go before the boss gets back:scared:

Bye for now

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:33 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

My, you have been busy today G.
Several pages worth of quality.

See you were also joined by Bundy, Samantha and Sue.
Or should it be the sonar blip, blip, blip - the echo_o_o and the depth charge

I am becoming convinced that Nundle was the centre of the A-bomb tests. I mean look at the facts.....2 headed calfs....Bundy.....

Sam, you needn't play the innocent with me.
I knew you were trouble as soon as you set paw on this thread.

Sue....is your cup half full.....or half empty ?

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by Bix

I am becoming convinced that Nundle was the centre of the A-bomb tests. I mean look at the facts.....2 headed calfs....Bundy.....

They lured me in Bix:scared:

And left me drained

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix

Bix baby, my cup is ALWAYS half full!!!!!

hey, have you seen who's back? Jack Daws just rode into town........(well, last night anyway!)

May the battle commence........

sue
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:42 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Bix

Innocent? Innocent? I am so not trouble

And if we are talking about cups being full or empty - this is nothing but a storm in a D cup.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.