Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:35 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Get back to work woman!

That'll make you up your post rate.

G
It's quite funny really. I have to windows open. One with this forum, the other with the really complicated online financial system as I wade through some horrible invoices. See, multi-tasking to the end!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:37 am
Professional Princess

Originally posted by bundy
It's quite funny really. I have to windows open. One with this forum, the other with the really complicated online financial system as I wade through some horrible invoices. See, multi-tasking to the end!
How many posts do I need to have to get more stars?

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:38 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I can multi task

I can drink beer, Talk rubbish and scratch myself at the same time

Impressive eh

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SamanthaL
How many posts do I need to have to get more stars?
I think you get another one at 500

Just have to work harder

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Just have to work harder

G

Can't even remember how it workds, but there was a post on it somewhere. Will look later...
Professional Princess

Just have to work harder

G
OK, work can wait, got to get more stars.

She's a bird, you know

This must be page 100 by now!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Yay!!!!!

Well done team, good effort
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:42 am
Professional Princess

Yay!!!!!

Do you watch Big brother bundy?

I have been watching it - I admit

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Yay!!!!!

Well who would've thought it

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:44 am
Bitter and twisted

:scared: It get's worse

Never watched it in my life

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Nope. It always conincides with the summer schools when I only get to go home to sleep. Sometimes watch bits of it but get really confused and can't generally be bothered!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Got go out and do some more multi tasking soon

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:58 am
She's a bird, you know

Got go out and do some more multi tasking soon

G
Oh I see. Choosing beer over bickering, eh.

Have a few for me then
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 4:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh I see. Choosing beer over bickering, eh.

Have a few for me then
I can do both.

Clever eh

Haven't finished my chores though

Got sidetracked on here again.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.