Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:55 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Covenant
Look, I know you're pretty and skinny, but that won't get you any extra servings of compliments!

If we sez you're defeceless, defenceless you are!!

My kick-boxing classmates and Mr B would disagree
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Nah, it's just us lot lulling you into a false sense of security, making you feel all pink-fluffy-bunny-rabbits.
Well I've managed to resist your Siren like calls

Had to lash myself to the mast though

Now everyone stop being so nice.....please

G
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:03 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

My kick-boxing classmates and Mr B would disagree
I can now see why Mr B is the way he is. You've beaten him into submission, Woman!

Tut! the inhumanity of womankind to us men. I think you're right, its us men that need defecding from you women.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:17 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I can now see why Mr B is the way he is. You've beaten him into submission, Woman!

Tut! the inhumanity of womankind to us men. I think you're right, its us men that need defecding from you women.

Now you're talking sense!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:22 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

I fully expect you to agree.

Its a womans purpose in life to agree with a man.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:31 am
She's a bird, you know

No, no, no. That's just what we make you think. Everyone knows that us women are great at pretending (we do it all the time - have to, to boost you boy's egos )
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:32 am
Brit'n'TX

you are the artist formerly known as "Sukhi" aren't you?

because you sound full of Balushit .....

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:39 am

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
you are the artist formerly known as "Sukhi" aren't you?

because you sound full of Balushit .....

meaning?.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:45 am

No, no, no. That's just what we make you think. Everyone knows that us women are great at pretending (we do it all the time - have to, to boost you boy's egos )

Ah, I seeee!

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:48 am
Brit'n'TX

meaning?.
Covenant wrote:

"Its a womans purpose in life to agree with a man."

I rest my case ...

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:52 am

Covenant wrote:

"Its a womans purpose in life to agree with a man."

I rest my case ...

I think if you bother to read the rest of the thread, you will see that its good humoured banter without any real malice going both ways between the sexes. Certainly if I overstep the mark, the ladies will let me know.

I may be full of bulshit but I resent the connection with Balushi.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:55 am
She's a bird, you know

I think if you bother to read the rest of the thread, you will see that its good humoured banter without any real malice going both ways between the sexes. Certainly if I overstep the mark, the ladies will let me know.

Calm down Cov, it's ok. Don't get all hot under the collar. You have to forgive others for not reading all 90 pages before diving in!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:56 am

Calm down Cov, it's ok. Don't get all hot under the collar. You have to forgive others for not reading all 90 pages before diving in!

Thank you for reminding me.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:58 am
Brit'n'TX

and if you bothered to look at the smiley and stop getting yourself all hot and bothered then you'd have seen that my comment was obviously made tongue in cheek and "in good humour"

I had thought you were above that kind of outburst, but I will make sure that in future I'll make my posts to someone with a sense of humour ...

Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:01 am

and if you bothered to look at the smiley and stop getting yourself all hot and bothered then you'd have seen that my comment was obviously made tongue in cheek and "in good humour"

I had thought you were above that kind of outburst, but I will make sure that in future I'll make my posts to someone with a sense of humour ...

Maybe its the way you worded your comment.

No matter. I don't bear my anger long, and as i have said before if I am mistaken then I am big enough to apologise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.